Senior Siemens Teamcenter PLM System Architect
Please review the job details below.
At Maxar, we are building upon our 60 year legacy of innovation, from designing the high gain antennas for NASA’s Voyager 1 and 2 which have raced beyond the heliosphere through interstellar space to establishing ourselves as the industry leader in geostationary satellites delivering services like broadband internet access, satellite radio, and direct-to-home satellite television. We are now designing the next generation of earth imaging satellites, building the Psyche spacecraft to study asteroids, and partnering with NASA on our PPE program in their effort to return humans to the moon!
To continue as the leader in the space industry, the Design and Manufacturing Software Engineering (DMSE) team is looking for a Sr. Developer to support our Siemens Teamcenter PLM application.
- Create, implement, and manage AWS infrastructure E2s (Elastic Compute), (EFS) Elastic File Storage, (RDS) Relational Database
- Configure and deploy Business Model Interactive Development Environment (BMIDE) data models.
- Configure and develop code to enhance workflow (ECNs) Engineering Changes, documents, other processes.
- Support AWS infrastructure services for JT (Jupiter Tessellation) translations and Teamcenter modules for (MBE) Model Based Engineering
- Support AWS infrastructure services and indexing for AWC deployment and usage.
- Break down internal customer requirements into functional and technical requirements for development and implementation.
- Teamcenter Application administration, deployment, and customization (Java and C++).
- Must be a U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Aerospace Engineering, Systems Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related field. Four years of additional experience may be substituted for a degree.
- Minimum of 5 years working in Siemens Product Lifecycle Management application Teamcenter.
- Experience in integrating PLM applications.
- Experience in Siemens Product Suite (Active Workspace, JTs).
Our salary ranges are market-driven and set to allow for flexibility. Individual pay will be competitive based on a candidate’s unique set of knowledge, skills, and geographic diversity, with earnings potential commensurate with experience. The range for this position is:$113,000.00 - $188,000.00 annually.
Maxar employees must follow all applicable Maxar policies and COVID-19 requirements as well as those of Maxar customers and third parties. Individual job requirements may vary, and Maxar reserves the right to modify its policies and requirements as it deems appropriate in accordance with applicable law.
Maxar Technologies values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.