Please review the job details below.
Note: US citizenship and ability to attain active TS/SCI clearance is
mandatory for this position and required for consideration. Must be willing
to submit to a CI Polygraph upon customer request.
Location: Herndon, VA or Springfield, VA
- Design, build, and maintain our cloud-based infrastructure
- Automate our deployment and testing processes
- Work with other engineers and stakeholders to ensure that our systems are reliable and scalable
- Stay up-to-date on the latest DevSecOps trends and technologies
- Design, implement and maintain CI/CD solutions to support rapid development and automated integration
- Work with software and system engineers to apply automated test and documentation processes
- Troubleshoot and resolve network, automation pipelines, and infrastructure issues
- Build, maintain, and monitor configuration management of release products
- Integrate static code analysis and other security mechanisms into pipeline
- Communicate with multidisciplinary teams and articulate technical concepts and ideas effectively
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in DevSecOps
- Strong understanding of Kubernetes, OpenShift, and GitLab CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python or Bash
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Open source and custom application deployments and maintenance experience.
- Capable of working effectively with a geographically distributed ops & development team
- Communicates effectively with customers and team in written and oral forums
- Willingness to work onsite as needed
- Ability to attain a TS/SCI clearance and US citizenship
Additional Skills Desired:
Some familiarity in these areas would be fabulous.
- An adaptable and solution centric mindset that embraces technology enablers
- Familiarity with common industry software tools and concepts
- Familiarity with concepts such as Data visualization; Data management, Data integration, User Interface, Databases
- Experience with: Distributed processing methods and tools (such as REST APIs, microservices, IaaS/PaaS services); developing and deploying web services; supporting software in a production environment; and, working with open-source resources in a government computing environment
- Can work independently in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- CompTIA Security+ or comparable certification for privileged user access
- Experience supporting the DoD/IC is a plus
Our salary ranges are market-driven and set to allow for flexibility. Individual pay will be competitive based on a candidate’s unique set of knowledge, skills, and geographic diversity, with earnings potential commensurate with experience. The range for this position is:$128,000.00 - $214,000.00 annually.
Additionally, this position is incentive eligible with a target based on contribution, company performance, and/or individual results achieved; the specific incentive plan and target amount will be determined based on the role and breadth of contributions.
Maxar employees must follow all applicable Maxar policies and COVID-19 requirements as well as those of Maxar customers and third parties. Individual job requirements may vary, and Maxar reserves the right to modify its policies and requirements as it deems appropriate in accordance with applicable law.
Maxar Technologies values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.