Please review the job details below.
CRSCN301 – Sr. Security Admin Technician
Maxar is looking for a Sr. Security Officer to join our team in Westminster, CO. In this role you will be executing all Maxar physical security policies and procedures.
- Ensuring that the work environment is safe and well-maintained.
- Preparing Passdown, incident, and Daily Activity reports.
- Monitoring security surveillance systems.
- Executing all Maxar Physical Security policies and procedures.
- Investigating and reporting hazards, unusual or suspicious circumstances in the workplace.
- Monitoring and authorizing entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft.
- Patrolling classified and unclassified premises to prevent and detect intrusion signs and ensure the security of doors, windows, and gates.
- Supporting security training and briefings.
- Conducting end-of-day security checks.
- Conducting classified area open/close procedures.
- Supporting the control of Secret/TS/SCI storage materials.
- Protection of combinations to security containers, cabinets, vaults, closed areas, SCIFs. Protection/supervision of keys and locks.
- Escorting personnel throughout the facility.
- Climbing stairs and ladders, running, and patrolling exterior grounds on foot for extensive periods of time. These duties may need to be carried out in inclement weather conditions, including snow, ice, and excessive heat.
- Other security related tasks assigned by Maxar Security Managers.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and be willing to obtain a TOP SECRET clearance with SCI eligibility/with Poly.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 2 years related work experience.
- Possess satisfactory public relations and customer service skills, sufficient to allow them to interact positively with Maxar employees, visitors, law enforcement agencies, and the general public.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to take the required firearms training courses and pass required training with within 6 months from hire date.
- Active DoD TOP SECRET clearance.
- Familiarity with and understanding of government regulations, such as ICD 705, Tech Specs, NISPOM and NSCM.
- Experience with access control systems.
- Experience with security surveillance systems.
- Ability to legally carry a firearm in the state of Colorado.
Our salary ranges are market-driven and set to allow for flexibility. Individual pay will be competitive based on a candidate’s unique set of knowledge, skills, and geographic diversity, with earnings potential commensurate with experience. The range for this position is:$19.50 - $32.50 hourly.
Maxar employees must follow all applicable Maxar policies and COVID-19 requirements as well as those of Maxar customers and third parties. Individual job requirements may vary, and Maxar reserves the right to modify its policies and requirements as it deems appropriate in accordance with applicable law.
Maxar Technologies values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.