Director, Technical Account Management
The Director, Technical Account Manager (TAM) plays a key role in helping our partners achieve their strategic objectives and improve the value of their partnership with Lytx. The TAM Team serves as the technical liaison to the partner developers and products. The team primary Goal is Integration principal advisor to Lytx Partners.
The ideal candidate has a successful track record of leading a strategy, managing a team, building relationships within partners and helping them deliver innovation and end-user satisfaction!
You’ll Get To:
- Establish the TAM team roadmap and communicate the business vision internally.
- Hire, Lead and Manage a distributed team of Technical Account Managers that support API integration
- Work cross functionally with Sales, Product, Marketing, and R&D and act as the partner liaison responsible for surfacing feedback and addressing needs internally to promote adoption and advocate for product development and enhancements.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with clients and drive continued value of our solution and services.
- Lead Onboarding and training of new partners on our products and services and share standard processes to ensure strong engagement.
- Provide new products support (Beta/NPI)
- Lead Training and support successful integration with Lytx platform.
- Develop and conduct Lytx product demos to showcase product features and benefits.
- Proactively identify and diagnose technical issues with API’s, Services, Devices, and Network connectivity and conduct test scenarios when needed.
- Serve as point of escalation for integration and client issues.
What You’ll Need:
- Technical bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. MBA is a plus
- 10+ years of experience in related function with direct customer advocacy experience.
- Demonstrated leadership skills to manage a hard working team and strategies
- Proven technical background, ability to diagnose and quickly resolve technical issues effectively with both technical and non-technical teams.
- Exceptional verbal, written, organizational, presentation, and communications skills.
- Experience working with Enterprise partners at all levels of an organization.
- Strong technical leadership, analytic, and problem-solving skills, detail oriented.
- Ability to identify partners’ needs and recommend timely solutions.
- Flexibility to handle partner issues outside of normal business hours when needed.
- Background with video telematics is a plus.
Innovation Lives Here
You go all in no matter what you do, and so do we. At Lytx, we’re powered by cutting-edge technology and Happy People. You want your work to make a positive impact in the world, and that’s what we do. Join our diverse team of hungry, humble and capable people united to make a difference.
Together, we help save lives on our roadways.
Find out how good it feels to be a part of an inclusive, collaborative team. We’re committed to delivering an environment where everyone feels valued, included and supported to do their best work and share their voices.
Lytx, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and maintains a drug-free workplace. We’re committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.