Talent Acquisition Partner (Contractor)
Do you thrive on finding the right opportunity for your candidates, and the right candidates for your hiring manager? The Talent Acquisition Partner (TAP) will partner with hiring managers to tackle full-cycle recruitment, from sourcing, evaluation, video and onsite interviews through to onboarding.
This person will be a strong technical recruiter with experience across several business functions including Engineering (SW Development, ML/AI development, Database Admin, Tech Support, Information Systems & Project Management roles) recruiting for roles ranging from freshers to Senior Staff members.
The TAP will have demonstrable experience tapping into their inner marketer to test new strategies for sourcing hard-to-find talent and a true partner and advisor to their hiring managers. They will enjoy executing recruiting programs that will support the Lytx business plans, our hiring teams and pipelining critical talent. We are looking for someone to play a meaningful role in the day-to-day success of the Talent Acquisition team, if this sounds like you, please read on!
You’ll Get To:
- Work independently providing full cycle recruitment support on requisitions (Technical and more)
- Partner with hiring managers to build job descriptions and define candidate profiles in order to develop recruitment strategies to attract qualified candidates
- Use market data to develop appropriate recruiting and sourcing strategies, including but not limited to social media and direct marketing tactics, resulting in a solid pipeline of qualified candidates
- Thoroughly assess candidates and provide insightful feedback for hiring managers
- Own the interview process, providing clear communication for candidates, managers and internal team members; ensuring Lytx standards are being met
- Build and implement marketing and pipelining strategies for attracting and hiring critical talent
- Support the TA Leader with build out of the India programs
- Provide market guidance on best practices to attracting, assessing and onboarding talent
- Perform other duties as assigned
What You’ll Need:
- Experience acting as a talent advisor to hiring managers, encouraging a partnership with talent acquisition, advising on talent market, and influencing talent decisions
- Experience using marketing tactics, new technologies and/or social media to build engagement with potential candidates
- 6+ years of full cycle recruiting experience in a fast paced software/technology environment required
- Prior experience recruiting in-house within an organization required
- Previous experience working for a US Based company preferred
- Strong process and project management skills
- The ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- This is a contract role expected to last a minimum of 6-9 months
- This is a Hybrid position and you will be expected to work in our Bangalore office 2-3 times per week
Innovation Lives Here
You go all in no matter what you do, and so do we. At Lytx, we’re powered by cutting-edge technology and Happy People. You want your work to make a positive impact in the world, and that’s what we do. Join our diverse team of hungry, humble and capable people united to make a difference.
Together, we help save lives on our roadways.
Find out how good it feels to be a part of an inclusive, collaborative team. We’re committed to delivering an environment where everyone feels valued, included and supported to do their best work and share their voices.
Lytx, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and maintains a drug-free workplace. We’re committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.