Director, Product Management
Are you are passionate about building software products and impactful customer experiences? Are you interested in product management of IoT, B2B integration and SaaS solutions that make the world a better place?
At Lytx, we make our roadways safer! We have an opportunity for a Director of Product Management to lead our Surfsight product team in Israel! The Director, Product Management will drive the product strategy/roadmap definition and related product development execution for Lytx's video telematics cloud technology line of business. We drive engagement with customers, internal partners and engineering teams to identify market opportunities to secure and align product portfolio investments.
You’ll Get To:
- Establish the product roadmap, communicating business vision internally
- Lead and direct a team of product managers, technical writers and product design to implement products and strategies
- Work with cross functionally with Sales, Marketing, and R&D to gather requirements for future releases and feedback on current releases
- Discover and validate market opportunities, analyzing the competitive landscape and make data driven decisions
- Understand how customers and users leverage platforms to streamline their business processes
- Provide leadership for strategic, technical, marketing, and lifecycle management aspects of the video telematics cloud service
- Determine buy/build/partner decisions
What You’ll Need:
- Technical Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. MBA is a plus
- 10+ years of Product Management experience, preferably with cloud services (API) and IOT and/or hardware/cloud solutions.
- Demonstrated leadership skills managing a hard-working team to deliver enterprise products and strategies
- Strong customer orientation and proven experience building products that meet customer needs and organizational goals.
- Knowledge of lean software development lifecycle process and methodologies
- Effective at using data driven decision making to influencing others in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong background in API as a Service, REST API’s and scalable cloud services.
- Background with video telematics is a plus.
- Strong communication and presentation abilities
Lytx is powered by cutting-edge technology and Happy People. You want to use your powers for good, and that’s exactly what we do at Lytx. Our team is made up of hungry, humble, and capable people who are making a difference every day with technology that helps save lives each year.
Lytx, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.
Innovation Lives Here
You go all in no matter what you do, and so do we. At Lytx, we’re powered by cutting-edge technology and Happy People. You want your work to make a positive impact in the world, and that’s what we do. Join our diverse team of hungry, humble and capable people united to make a difference.
Together, we help save lives on our roadways.
Find out how good it feels to be a part of an inclusive, collaborative team. We’re committed to delivering an environment where everyone feels valued, included and supported to do their best work and share their voices.
Lytx, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and maintains a drug-free workplace. We’re committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.