Machine Learning Engineer
As our Machine Learning Engineer, you will join our Applied Machine Learning Team in India, who develops machine learning and computer vision algorithms to monitor and assess the state of drivers and their environments to identify risk and improve safety for our clients. You will contribute to all aspects of the DL/ML model development and deployment cycle to improve the accuracy and throughput at reduced latency to help enhance and differentiate us as the leader in the Video Safety and Telematics industry. If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply!
What You'll Do:
- End-to-End development of DL models – prototyping, formulation, data engineering, model training, etc.
- Implement, debug, and improvise DL models.
- Develop and optimize cloud/Edge deployment of DL models.
- Optimize DL models – quantization, model pruning, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's/MS degree in CS, EE, EC, or related fields
- 3+ years of experience in prototyping a given problem, surveying literature & coming up with a suitable methods & training the models using one of the DL frameworks.
- Strong understanding of core ML concepts, and hands on experience with at least 2 DL frameworks like PyTorch/TF
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills with fundamental knowledge on relevant math, probability, and algorithms
- Experience in computer vision problems such as detection, classification, and segmentation. Additional experience with non-vision problems is a plus.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and run structured experiments with end goal in mind.
- Ability to work in collaboration with developers on model implementation to ensure adequate system performance (latency and accuracy), security, scalability, and availability.
- Familiarity with AWS Services (EC2, Sagemaker, DynamoDB, ECR, Lambda etc.) is preferred. Experience with MLOps tools such as SageMaker, Airflow, MLFlow, H2O, etc., is a plus.
- Experience with SQL or similar DB query language.
- Experience working with large dataset / long running / distributed training.
- Experience with any low-level programming language like C/C++ or deeper understanding of system architecture.
- Strong teammate who enjoys working in a collaborative, fast-paced team-focused environment
Innovation Lives Here
You go all in no matter what you do, and so do we. At Lytx, we’re powered by cutting-edge technology and Happy People. You want your work to make a positive impact in the world, and that’s what we do. Join our diverse team of hungry, humble and capable people united to make a difference.
Together, we help save lives on our roadways.
Find out how good it feels to be a part of an inclusive, collaborative team. We’re committed to delivering an environment where everyone feels valued, included and supported to do their best work and share their voices.
Lytx, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and maintains a drug-free workplace. We’re committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.