Senior Operations Associate, Venue Operations
At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
City Operations sits at the intersection between the data on the screen and the operations on the ground. We tackle some of Lyft’s most challenging operational landscapes at Airports and City Venues while serving a wide variety of riders and drivers with our WAV and HVM/Livery products.
Our sustained investment in these verticals is a key differentiator for us. Data and insights are at the heart of how Lyft makes business decisions, and our feedback from the field and subject matter expertise allow us to improve the Lyft experience for drivers, riders and B2B partners.
As a Senior Operations Associate on Venue Operations, you are a part of a team of venue experts that collaborate with external organizations and internal cross functional teams to improve operations at major venue locations. You will be responsible for completing offsite and onsite operational audits to identify opportunities to improve the rider and driver experience at complex locations. The purpose of this work is to drive growth across the Lyft platform by enhancing the experience of millions of riders and drivers.
- Responsible for creating an optimal experience for riders, drivers, and partners at major venue locations across North America.
- Work cross-functionally with a variety of internal partners and support external partner requests within SLA.
- Deep dive into operational data to gather insights using mode, spreadsheets, and other analytical tools in order to help identify root causes
- Own recommendations for operational improvements and execute solutions
- Support the implementation of multiple products that support the venues experience
- You may be responsible for maintaining local event schedules for North American markets to drive supply during high demand times
- Uphold the Lyft core values while working with drivers, external partners, and cross-functional teams
- Roll up your sleeves and get stuff done; No one can be counted on to execute faster or better than you.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience
- 2+ years of experience in strategy or operations related work preferred
- Strong problem solver: You not only effectively, creatively, and quickly solve complex problems, but you gain buy in from stakeholders in order to sustain your solutions as well
- Excellent time management: You are able to prioritize multiple competing tasks and projects by assessing urgency and importance
- Always a team player: You're positive, optimistic, and willing to help out wherever needed
- Self-directed and organized: You have a bias for action while maintaining attention to detail
- Ability to take direction and feedback, as well as open to seeking out support in order to successfully carry out tasks and see projects to completion
- Strong oral and written communication skills, and extreme attention to detail
- Proficient with tools such G Suite (Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc) and Excel
- Basic SQL skills preferred
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
This role is fully remote in Los Angeles, CA, candidates for this role must be based in the Los Angeles metro area.
The expected hourly pay range for this position in the Los Angeles area is $27.82 - $32.73. Salary ranges are dependent on a variety of factors, including qualifications, experience and geographic location. Range is not inclusive of potential equity offering, bonus or benefits. Your recruiter can share more information about the salary range specific to your working location and other factors during the hiring process.