Senior Specialist, Auditing
At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
Lyft is looking for a Specialist to join its Compliance team, which is positioned in Lyft’s Legal Department. Lyft's Compliance team is responsible for understanding, communicating, and fulfilling Lyft’s regulatory obligations. As a Specialist, you will work with various teams to ensure Lyft’s regulatory processes run smoothly and efficiently across various lines of business. This will mean working both to respond to audit requests from regulators, and also to ensure Lyft’s administrative processes running smoothly and efficiently.
- Review regulatory audit requests, prepare responses and reports, and manage subsequent inquiries
- Liaise with team members across Lyft regarding regulatory audits, and other administrative matters
- Provide general support to the Compliance Team, by assisting with issues, questions, and research related to compliance issues
- Bachelor’s degree or 3+ years of relevant audit or paralegal experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Exceptionally organized, detail oriented, and efficient
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and respond quickly to changing priorities
- Appreciates and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency working in a Mac environment, and specifically with Google Apps (e.g., Docs, Sheets, etc.), Excel, and Adobe Acrobat
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- Family building benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
This role will be in-office on a hybrid schedule — Team Members will be expected to work in the office 3 days per week on Mondays, Thursdays and a team-specific third day. Additionally, hybrid roles have the flexibility to work from anywhere for up to 4 weeks per year.
The expected range of pay for this position in the San Francisco area is $76,500 - $85,000. Salary ranges are dependent on a variety of factors, including qualifications, experience and geographic location. Range is not inclusive of potential equity offering, bonus or benefits. Your recruiter can share more information about the salary range specific to your working location and other factors during the hiring process.