Senior Sales Director- Insurance Solutions-
At CoreLogic, we are driven by a single mission—to make the property industry faster, smarter, and more people-centric. CoreLogic is the trusted source for property intelligence, with unmatched precision, depth, breadth, and insights across the entire ecosystem. Our talented team of 5,000 employees globally uses our network, scale, connectivity and technology to drive the largest asset class in the world. Join us as we work toward our vision of fueling a thriving global property ecosystem and a more resilient society.
CoreLogic is committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive work culture that inspires innovation and bold thinking; it's a place where you can collaborate, feel valued, develop skills and directly impact the real estate economy. We know our people are our greatest asset. At CoreLogic, you can be yourself, lift people up and make an impact. By putting clients first and continuously innovating, we're working together to set the pace for unlocking new possibilities that better serve the property industry.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Ownership of the full sales cycle to achieve revenue growth goals for assigned products and solutions within the assigned portfolio by developing and managing Client relationships with key decision makers, approvers and influencers.
- Responsible for researching and identifying new business opportunities and engaging prospective Clients while building sales strategy with the Client Director coverage.
- Identify relative products, solutions and services to meet customer needs; ensure use case; plan, prioritize and execute discussions with Clients.
- Protect and grow CoreLogic's relationship and scope of influence; cultivate relationships by developing and/or managing Client relationships with key decision makers, approvers, influencers, as well as, developing and executing sales strategy through a defined account plan.
- Bring deal negotiations to a productive close, through collaboration, effective negotiation and Client discussion.
- Develop a deep understanding of our Client’s business needs and evangelize how CoreLogic capabilities align with Clients' business to identify solution opportunities.
- Act as a strategic advisor and partner to the Client. Serve as the voice of the customer, share Client perspective, feedback and insights with internal stakeholders across the enterprise.
- Provide accurate and timely (daily and weekly) sales activity reports to reflect the true status of sales opportunities; actively manage pipeline via tools provided in SharePoint, CRM and Excel.
- Manage follow-up with Clients to ensure Client satisfaction with products and/or services provided.
- Partner with the product management team, Client Directors, Account Management and solution owners to identify, prioritize and evaluate new opportunities for the Client(s).
- Ability to recognize and communicate industry trends to leadership and business units
What’s in it For You:
- Large (~$1.7B+ revenue) formerly public information services business
- Durable cash flow and profitability regardless of changes in macroeconomic conditions
- Company certified as "A Great Place to Work"
- Remote working model
- Competitive compensation and benefits!
- Career path for continued professional growth
- Access to our world class self-development portal, centered around you as the employee. We take pride in our work and believe in cultivating a work environment that supports and values our greatest asset: our talented employees.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent combination of education and experience) plus 7+ years of direct sales experience, preferably selling to the Insurance Market, and having experience with the Residential and/or Commercial Insurance businesses.
- Demonstrated ability as a hunter resulting in the acquisition of new customer relationships and a successful record of accomplishment of achieving/ exceeding individual sales targets.
- Experience in solution selling; strong influencing and negotiation skills; consultative and collaborative style; ability to develop and maintain effective relationships internally and externally.
- Strong analytical skills; independent decision-making capabilities coupled with the ability to analyze situations and provide practical recommendations.
- Sound judgment coupled with the ability to recognize and support the organization’s preferences and priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; effective listening skills; able to consolidate and succinctly translate and relay market/ Client feedback; able to present and discuss complex concepts to executive audiences.
- Strong organizational skills and planning abilities; able to effectively prioritize and manage through competing priorities; strong organizational agility.
- Strong business, financial and technical acumen; deep competitive/ market awareness.
- Ability to travel 50% or more
The anticipated salary range listed for this position in the US is the base component, there is also uncapped commission potential as well. Package also includes. Additional benefits can be found here: http://www.yourcorebenefits.com/ Qualifications, location and experience of the individual ultimately selected for the position may impact the final actual offered compensation, which may vary from this range.
Annual Pay Range:104,000 - 130,000 USD
CoreLogic benefits information can be found here: http://www.yourcorebenefits.com/. Qualifications, locations and experience of the individual ultimately selected for the position may impact the final actual offered compensation, which may vary from any posted range.
CoreLogic's Diversity Commitment:
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone’s unique contributions, experiences and values. We offer an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. We are better together when we support and recognize our differences.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability:
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.
By providing your telephone number, you agree to receive automated (SMS) text messages at that number from CoreLogic regarding all matters related to your application and, if you are hired, your employment and company business. Message & data rates may apply. You can opt out at any time by responding STOP or UNSUBSCRIBING and will automatically be opted out company-wide.
Connect with us on social media! Click on the quicklinks below to find out more about our company and associates.