Intern, Product Marketing
At CoreLogic, we are driven by a single mission—to make the property industry faster, smarter, and more people-centric. CoreLogic is the trusted source for property intelligence, with unmatched precision, depth, breadth, and insights across the entire ecosystem. Our talented team of 5,000 employees globally uses our network, scale, connectivity and technology to drive the largest asset class in the world. Join us as we work toward our vision of fueling a thriving global property ecosystem and a more resilient society.
CoreLogic is committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive work culture that inspires innovation and bold thinking; it's a place where you can collaborate, feel valued, develop skills and directly impact the real estate economy. We know our people are our greatest asset. At CoreLogic, you can be yourself, lift people up and make an impact. By putting clients first and continuously innovating, we're working together to set the pace for unlocking new possibilities that better serve the property industry.
· Develop a deep understanding of our mortgage, loan and underwriting products and solutions and help product marketing leadership to define GTM strategy to drive revenue.
· Support the product marketing team initiatives that drive sales enablement across solutions; translate technical details into benefits for the user.
· Support lead generation by conducting research and analysis.
· Follow and analyze market trends to position products.
· Exposure to the development of product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching).
· Draft marketing materials utilizing the messaging provided by leadership across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns).
· Test marketing product features, releases, and ad copy.
· Receive general supervision and guidance from more experienced product marketing team members.
· Follow department processes, procedures and client requirements; may make recommendations and/or implement improvements/solutions.
· Track project information, follow up on issue status, resolve routine issues, report status to management.
· Participate in Internship Program activities and events to include: onboarding, educational activities, information sessions, product demos and social events.
· Provide general administrative support as needed.
· Participate in special projects and performs other duties as required.
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor's or master's degree program pursuing a related degree at an accredited 4-year college or university
- Minimum of two years of relevant coursework completed
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative collegiate grade point average, on a 4.0 scale or the equivalent
- Prior internship or co-op experience preferred
- Participation in campus activities related to field preferred
- Demonstrated leadership experience through participation in on-campus activities, educational forums and/or prior work experience
Assignment Specific Experience
- Ability to learn and maintain knowledge of processes, procedures and products of assigned area
- Ability to work within a cross-functional team and matrix management structure
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation; strong interpersonal abilities
- Solid analytical capability; ability to exercise sound judgment; strong decision making skills
- Strong attention to detail; high degree of quality orientation
- Strong organization and prioritization skills; ability to perform multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Ability to take direction from multiple people; ability to flex to the work styles of others
- Ability to be a collaborative team player in a fast paced/changing environment; self-motivated and directed
- Solid project management capabilities; strong business acumen; strong fiscal aptitude
- Strong technical aptitude
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software applications, such as Word, Excel, Access, Project and PowerPoint
CoreLogic's Diversity Commitment:
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone’s unique contributions, experiences and values. We offer an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. We are better together when we support and recognize our differences.
CoreLogic benefits information can be found here: http://www.yourcorebenefits.com/. Qualifications, locations and experience of the individual ultimately selected for the position may impact the final actual offered compensation, which may vary from any posted range.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability:
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.
By providing your telephone number, you agree to receive automated (SMS) text messages at that number from CoreLogic regarding all matters related to your application and, if you are hired, your employment and company business. Message & data rates may apply. You can opt out at any time by responding STOP or UNSUBSCRIBING and will automatically be opted out company-wide.
Connect with us on social media! Click on the quicklinks below to find out more about our company and associates.