Customer Service Manager
At CoreLogic, we are driven by a single mission—to make the property industry faster, smarter, and more people-centric. CoreLogic is the trusted source for property intelligence, with unmatched precision, depth, breadth, and insights across the entire ecosystem. Our talented team of 5,000 employees globally uses our network, scale, connectivity and technology to drive the largest asset class in the world. Join us as we work toward our vision of fueling a thriving global property ecosystem and a more resilient society.
CoreLogic is committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive work culture that inspires innovation and bold thinking; it's a place where you can collaborate, feel valued, develop skills and directly impact the real estate economy. We know our people are our greatest asset. At CoreLogic, you can be yourself, lift people up and make an impact. By putting clients first and continuously innovating, we're working together to set the pace for unlocking new possibilities that better serve the property industry.
- Plan, organize, and direct workflow
- Train and lead staff in all departmental operations, processes, procedures and requirements
- Drive and coordinate effective Production and Quality Control as well as issue resolution
- Collaborate with both internal and external teams to facilitate a seamless client experience
- Foster a high-energy, client-centric operation based on accountability and engagement
- Develop and measure key performance indicators at both team and individual level to gauge and enhance operational effectiveness
- Maintain a culture of continuous improvement and professional development
- Provide operational agility, including cross-training and business continuity
- Manage the client relationship including adhering to Service Level Agreements and maintain above average work quality
- One-on-one coaching, counseling and training of CCRs.
- Interviewing and selection of new employees. Communicating departmental initiatives and priorities to the team.
- Monitor quality of calls and provide written feedback associates. Address training needs with employees as necessary.
- Provide overflow coverage assistance with Contact Center Supervisors.
- Manage resolution of escalated calls.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent 5+ years of relevant work experience
- 4+ years of related experience with a background in real estate/mortgage-escrow/quality auditing with 3 years of leadership experience
- Proven ability to lead teams in a fast-paced, client-centric, results-oriented culture
- Exceptional leadership skills, including team-building and emotional intelligence
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and to manage change effectively
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent planning and organizational abilities
- Experience managing and/or interacting with distributed teams. Ability to organize and coordinate with stakeholders across multiple functions and geographic locations
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects
- Proficient technical aptitude in MS Excel and Access
Annual Pay Range:54,000 - 64,000 USD
CoreLogic benefits information can be found here: http://www.yourcorebenefits.com/. Qualifications, locations and experience of the individual ultimately selected for the position may impact the final actual offered compensation, which may vary from any posted range.
CoreLogic's Diversity Commitment:
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone’s unique contributions, experiences and values. We offer an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. We are better together when we support and recognize our differences.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability:
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.
By providing your telephone number, you agree to receive automated (SMS) text messages at that number from CoreLogic regarding all matters related to your application and, if you are hired, your employment and company business. Message & data rates may apply. You can opt out at any time by responding STOP or UNSUBSCRIBING and will automatically be opted out company-wide.
Connect with us on social media! Click on the quicklinks below to find out more about our company and associates.