Leader, Sales Development
At CoreLogic, we are driven by a single mission—to make the property industry faster, smarter, and more people-centric. CoreLogic is the trusted source for property intelligence, with unmatched precision, depth, breadth, and insights across the entire ecosystem. Our talented team of 5,000 employees globally uses our network, scale, connectivity and technology to drive the largest asset class in the world. Join us as we work toward our vision of fueling a thriving global property ecosystem and a more resilient society.
CoreLogic is committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive work culture that inspires innovation and bold thinking; it's a place where you can collaborate, feel valued, develop skills and directly impact the real estate economy. We know our people are our greatest asset. At CoreLogic, you can be yourself, lift people up and make an impact. By putting clients first and continuously innovating, we're working together to set the pace for unlocking new possibilities that better serve the property industry.
What You'll Be Doing:
The Leader, Sales Development is responsible for providing leadership to assigned Sales Development Representatives. The position will be required to mentor, train and inspire sales representatives/ lead development representatives with a hands-on, consultative style. This individual will achieve superior results by exercising a disciplined sales management approach to inspire both team members and drive client engagement.
- Lead a team of Inside Sales/ Lead Generation Representatives to include direct management of hiring/ selection activities, performance management and employee development.
- Provide coaching, training and mentorship to team members on an ongoing basis. Lead and drive employee engagement activities for the team.
- Plan and direct activities of the Inside Sales/ Lead Generation Team to attain maximum sales volume and potential for the markets for the division's products and/or services. Includes managing day to day functions to include planning and execution of campaigns, call plans and assignments for the team.
- Define market potential by analyzing current market and strategies. Determine how to increase market share of existing products. Develop and implement
What’s in it For You:
- A casual, fun working environment, where you can be part of bringing some of the most ground-breaking predictive products to market, alongside a team that’s as passionate as you are about this stuff
- Hybrid working model- In office 1-2 days a month to create "moments that matter" and the rest of the time can be remote. Position is flexible to be in office more often if you would like.
- Competitive compensation and benefits!
- Career path for continued professional growth.
- Access to our world class self-development portal, centered around you as the employee. We take pride in our work and believe in cultivating a work environment that supports and values our greatest asset: our talented employees.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field with 5+ years of financial sales industry experience preferred.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills with effective presentation abilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills; negotiation skills and adaptability.
- Demonstrated leadership capability with proven ability to foster an environment of positive employee engagement, trust and followership. Innovative, proactive, highly motivated and self-directed.
- Ability to focus on goals and develop a work plan that produces desired results.
- Effective at managing multiple priorities under tight deadlines, ability to deliver solid and consistent results and bring assignments to successful completion.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills.
- Results driven and persistent.
- Resilient; comfortable leading and driving change.
- Solid analytical skills; strong decision-making capabilities coupled with the ability to analyze situations and provide recommendations
- Sound judgment with the ability to learn, recognize and support the organization’s preferences and priorities.
- High degree of professionalism; mature demeanor.
- High degree of business acumen; strong fiscal aptitude
- .Technical aptitude; proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
CoreLogic's Diversity Commitment:
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone’s unique contributions, experiences and values. We offer an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. We are better together when we support and recognize our differences.
CoreLogic benefits information can be found here: http://www.yourcorebenefits.com/. Qualifications, locations and experience of the individual ultimately selected for the position may impact the final actual offered compensation, which may vary from any posted range.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability:
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.
By providing your telephone number, you agree to receive automated (SMS) text messages at that number from CoreLogic regarding all matters related to your application and, if you are hired, your employment and company business. Message & data rates may apply. You can opt out at any time by responding STOP or UNSUBSCRIBING and will automatically be opted out company-wide.
Connect with us on social media! Click on the quicklinks below to find out more about our company and associates.