Senior Talent Development- Corporate Global
At CoreLogic, we are driven by a single mission—to make the property industry faster, smarter, and more people-centric. CoreLogic is the trusted source for property intelligence, with unmatched precision, depth, breadth, and insights across the entire ecosystem. Our talented team of 5,000 employees globally uses our network, scale, connectivity and technology to drive the largest asset class in the world. Join us as we work toward our vision of fueling a thriving global property ecosystem and a more resilient society.
CoreLogic is committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive work culture that inspires innovation and bold thinking; it's a place where you can collaborate, feel valued, develop skills and directly impact the real estate economy. We know our people are our greatest asset. At CoreLogic, you can be yourself, lift people up and make an impact. By putting clients first and continuously innovating, we're working together to set the pace for unlocking new possibilities that better serve the property industry.
Join the CoreLogic Talent Development team and help us shape exciting learning programs that grow and unleash the potential of our diverse team members. If you're passionate about facilitating programs that drive results, if you love project management and know your way around an LMS, we want you!
Why is this an exciting role?
- Will assist in the implementation of projects and programs that help to attract, engage, retain and develop talent
- Serves as an inside Learning & Development representative, resolving technical, training, career focus, and process questions Interfaces with employees at all levels in the organization
- Drives learning design and facilitation of prof development programs
- Assists with onboarding new hires
- Maintains feedback loops with new hires, learners, and project stakeholders through surveys and other feedback mechanisms
- Partners with assigned client groups to activate leader learning adoption and sustainment
- Reviews and maintains existing learning programs to ensure relevancy and accuracy of content
- Edits, updates and/or re-designs content to ensure all training programs remain in alignment with objectives and expectations
- Contributes to reporting, tracking, and measuring effectiveness and business impact of learning solutions
- Provides support and actionable insights for strategy development, planning, and decision making
- Balances multiple projects, keeping multiple tasks/projects on track
- Creates manuals/guides to provide education and support on key learning initiatives and processes
- Delivers in-person classroom training to serve new and existing employee training needs or delivers remote training via webinars or other remote delivery methods
- Assists in setting up live face to face learning events internally and with outside vendors
- Schedules, tracks, reports on program attendance, and helps maintain class schedules and pre- and post-activities
- Implements and supports continuous improvements and willingly embraces new digital tools and ways of working
- Oversees learning vendor, software, and tool selection and contract management
- And any other projects assigned
What’s in it For You:
- A casual, fun working environment, where you can be part of bringing some of the most ground-breaking predictive products to market, alongside a team that’s as passionate as you are about this stuff
- Hybrid working model- 1 day in the office to "create moments that matter" and 4 days remote. Flexible to work in the office more often if you prefer
- Competitive compensation and benefits!
- Career path for continued professional growth.
- Access to our world class self-development portal, centered around you as the employee. We take pride in our work and believe in cultivating a work environment that supports and values our greatest asset: our talented employees.
Bachelor degree preferred or equivalent work experience
Adept at facilitation/effective presentations
Skilled at learning new technology and experienced using technology including Workday LMS
Proficient in MS Office
Sets objectives for project goals and meets deadlines
Evidence of strong collaboration skills
Skilled at project planning from beginning to execution
Ability to work autonomously and effectively in a fast-paced, complex, and matrixed virtual environment
Attention to detail, analysis, critical thinking, and problem-solving
Time management: capable of organizing, prioritizing, and planning independently
Ability to manage ambiguity across multiple priorities and to know when to escalate issues for final resolution
Mortgage, Real Estate, or Financial Services is helpful but not required
Other experience in HR is helpful but not required
***Please note: Target start date for this role is Jan 2024
CoreLogic's Diversity Commitment:
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone’s unique contributions, experiences and values. We offer an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. We are better together when we support and recognize our differences.
CoreLogic benefits information can be found here: http://www.yourcorebenefits.com/. Qualifications, locations and experience of the individual ultimately selected for the position may impact the final actual offered compensation, which may vary from any posted range.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability:
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.
By providing your telephone number, you agree to receive automated (SMS) text messages at that number from CoreLogic regarding all matters related to your application and, if you are hired, your employment and company business. Message & data rates may apply. You can opt out at any time by responding STOP or UNSUBSCRIBING and will automatically be opted out company-wide.
Connect with us on social media! Click on the quicklinks below to find out more about our company and associates.