Principal- Client Success- Digital Mortgage Platform
At CoreLogic, we are driven by a single mission—to make the property industry faster, smarter, and more people-centric. CoreLogic is the trusted source for property intelligence, with unmatched precision, depth, breadth, and insights across the entire ecosystem. Our talented team of 5,000 employees globally uses our network, scale, connectivity and technology to drive the largest asset class in the world. Join us as we work toward our vision of fueling a thriving global property ecosystem and a more resilient society.
CoreLogic is committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive work culture that inspires innovation and bold thinking; it's a place where you can collaborate, feel valued, develop skills and directly impact the real estate economy. We know our people are our greatest asset. At CoreLogic, you can be yourself, lift people up and make an impact. By putting clients first and continuously innovating, we're working together to set the pace for unlocking new possibilities that better serve the property industry.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Responsible for full client success management responsibility, which may include account strategy sessions with sales counterparts and senior level management, preparation of detailed client overviews and presentation to C-Level executives.
- Proactively identifies potential issues with the account and knows how to seek quick resolution, inclusive of problem solving, and communication to all parties.
- Responsible for revenue retention from assigned accounts through in-depth knowledge of clients’ business model, technology platform, products and services utilized, contractual agreements, fee structure, key business contacts and volume/revenue statistics that include implementation, confirmed billing, communication of training activities, and overall client experience.
- Responsible for negotiating new and renewal contracts, client conversion/migration strategies. Ensures compliance issues are met and disclosed to the client. Involved in managing client integrations, conversions to new solutions, (platforms, or products) and client project management.
- Be an active participant on project teams with specific duties on maintaining a high level of direct client engagement and progress business efforts toward completion.
What’s in it For You:
- A casual, fun working environment, where you can be part of bringing some of the most ground-breaking predictive products to market, alongside a team that’s as passionate as you are about this stuff
- Remote working model
- Competitive compensation and benefits!
- Career path for continued professional growth.
- Access to our world class self-development portal, centered around you as the employee. We take pride in our work and believe in cultivating a work environment that supports and values our greatest asset: our talented employees.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years related experience in account management and/or sales
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, exceptional and professional phone demeanor
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to focus on goals and develop a work plan that produces desired results
- Detail-oriented and ability to multi-task
- Results-driven and persistent
- Project management experience is desired along with the ability to work in a collaborative environment to meet both short and long term milestones
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel skills
- Basic data and technical competencies
- Organizational and project management skills
- Able to thrive in a fast pace environment
* Range listed is annual base salary range. Position also has a quarterly bonus component
Annual Pay Range:112,000 - 140,000 USD
CoreLogic benefits information can be found here: http://www.yourcorebenefits.com/. Qualifications, locations and experience of the individual ultimately selected for the position may impact the final actual offered compensation, which may vary from any posted range.
CoreLogic's Diversity Commitment:
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone’s unique contributions, experiences and values. We offer an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. We are better together when we support and recognize our differences.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability:
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.
By providing your telephone number, you agree to receive automated (SMS) text messages at that number from CoreLogic regarding all matters related to your application and, if you are hired, your employment and company business. Message & data rates may apply. You can opt out at any time by responding STOP or UNSUBSCRIBING and will automatically be opted out company-wide.
Connect with us on social media! Click on the quicklinks below to find out more about our company and associates.