Senior HR Benefits Lead - Dublin, Ireland
Accounting & Finance, People & HR
Posted on Thursday, September 7, 2023
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We’re on a mission to build a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Our electric bikes and scooters have powered 400+ million rides in 250+ cities on 5 continents, replacing an estimated 100+ million car trips. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company and Fast Company Brand That Matters, we achieved a fully profitable year in 2022, becoming the first in our industry to reach this milestone.
In this role, you will administer and advise regarding employee benefit programs across multiple countries in the EMEA region. You will support Lime employees with Benefits related queries under the guidance of the Head of Global Benefits, including leaves of absence, health and wellness plans, retirement plan administration, and employee benefits education. You will be a partner in evaluating, implementing, and administering benefits operations and ensuring regulatory compliance, excellent service delivery, and enhancing the employee experience.
What you'll do:
- Implement, administer, and conduct cost benefit analysis of our employee benefit programs for 20+ countries across the EMEA region, including Germany, France, Spain, UK, Ireland, Italy and the Netherlands.
- Evaluate and make recommendations for improvements to benefits offerings, procedures, and regional strategy.
- Manage third party relationships with benefit brokers, state sponsored benefit funds, and third party benefits providers.
- Partner with Head of Global Benefits and legal to ensure compliance with country-specific statutory regulations, benefit program requirements, and reporting obligations.
- Execute all human resources procedures to initiate benefit enrollments, monthly billing, annual renewals, parental leave, offboarding, and other eligibility related changes.
- Serve as the first point of contact for benefit-related inquiries from employees and HR teams across the EMEA region, providing guidance and support in sync with Total rewards strategy and philosophy. Provide back-up support for benefits team operations globally in North America and APAC.
- Design, implement, and execute benefits processes with an emphasis on automation and data integrity.
- Participate in regular audits of benefit invoices, active rosters, required documentation, and vendor roster updates.
- Provide support administering enrollment, billing, fielding inquiries, and distributing communications that are culturally sensitive and regionally specific.
- Coordinate with payroll, local management, employees, and third party vendors in processing enrollments, off-boardings, claims, Return to Work (RTW) procedures, reasonable accommodations, and other benefits related tasks.
- 6+ years of employee benefits related experience with an analytical mindset and proven history in supporting global people operations across multiple countries
- Comprehensive understanding of country-specific statutory regulations and benefit program requirements for several countries within the EMEA region
- Ability to effectively plan, organize and meet deadlines while maintaining a high level of quality and confidentiality
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret complex data, identify trends, and make data-driven recommendations for program enhancements and procedural improvements.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organization in a professional manner
- Experience within MS Excel or Google Sheets required
- Knowledge of G Suite/Google Workspace preferred
- Familiar with Workday HRIS preferred
When you join Lime, you join a global community of smart, caring, talented individuals working together to deliver world-changing results; striving to create an experience that enables Limers to do their best work. Here are some ways we support and invest in our team:
Competitive salaries, performance-based annual bonus and pre-IPO equity
Health and wellness offerings for all team members starting day one including access to top-tier fitness and mindfulness apps
Flexible vacation policies with ample paid holidays tailored to country of residence
Fully-paid leave following the birth or adoption of a child and financial, medical and educational support for Limers pursuing parenthood
Support for retirement and financial goals with unlimited access to financial advisors
Unlimited, complimentary use of our vehicles in hundreds of cities around the world
Professional growth opportunities through quarterly learning days and top-tier tools
Opportunities to connect across teams and locations to network, socialize and volunteer
Culture of belonging with Employee Resource Groups that engage and promote cultural awareness and DEI training across all functions
Consistent recognition of great work through meaningful rewards and career advancements
Benefits and perks vary depending on the nature of your employment and country of residence. Terms and conditions may apply.
If you want to make an impact, Lime is the place for you. Not sure if you meet all the qualifications? If this role excites you we encourage you to apply. Explore all opportunities on our career page.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s just the start. We believe different perspectives help us grow and achieve more. That’s why we’re dedicated to hiring and developing the most talented and globally diverse team – which includes individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities and experiences.