Order Management Associate
Jacksonville, FL, USA
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2023
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We’re on a mission to build a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Our electric bikes and scooters have powered 400+ million rides in 250+ cities on 5 continents, replacing an estimated 100+ million car trips. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company and Fast Company Brand That Matters, we achieved a fully profitable year in 2022, becoming the first in our industry to reach this milestone.
Lime is looking for a detail oriented, customer driven Order Management Associate for its global supply chain team, reporting into the Order Management Supervisor. You will actively shepard orders from the point of request, through the fulfillment process and to the point of delivery. You will communicate with Lime internal customers and both up and downstream Supply Chain partners.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in rapidly evolving, high growth environments display experience with data entry and customer facing interactions. You are a collaborative business partner with a focus on proactive communication. You are data-driven, innovative, and resilient. You are a continuous learner, and thrive on your ability to solve complex problems that deliver meaningful and sustainable competitive advantage.
What you'll do:
- Extract data from multiple sources such as Email, Google Sheets, JIRA for the purpose of generating customer orders and uploading them into NetSuite ERP
- Manage communications from Supply Chain, Logistics and Distribution Center in support of Lime Internal customers at Field Operations Centers
- Ensure timely order status updates are made across multiple platforms
- Monitor communications from field teams and respond with status updates
- Proactively generate communications with order details
- Review incoming order requests and monitor their progress through the fulfillment process drawing attention to any disruptions and communicating delays to customers
- Monitor new orders for compliance to Supply Chain processing standards
- Manage various spreadsheets, recommend improvement and collect feedback from customers
- Assist with integrations to external platforms to highlight order flow requirements
- 2+ years of experience working in an Order Fulfillment or Distribution Center related function
- Familiar with order processing within an ERP, preferably prior direct experience with NetSuite
- Experience with best in class fulfillment processes
- Knowledgeable of warehouse management systems and fulfillment operations
- Prior experience with ERP platforms for implementation and optimizations specific to order set up and transactions
- Excellent problem solving skills with ability to influence business leaders and teams
- Experience utilizing Excel to manipulate data
- Prior hands on experience working with inventory control teams and an understanding of inventory transactions.
When you join Lime, you join a global community of smart, caring, talented individuals working together to deliver world-changing results; striving to create an experience that enables Limers to do their best work. Here are some ways we support and invest in our team:
Competitive salaries, performance-based annual bonus and pre-IPO equity
Health and wellness offerings for all team members starting day one including access to top-tier fitness and mindfulness apps
Flexible vacation policies with ample paid holidays tailored to country of residence
Fully-paid leave following the birth or adoption of a child and financial, medical and educational support for Limers pursuing parenthood
Support for retirement and financial goals with unlimited access to financial advisors
Unlimited, complimentary use of our vehicles in hundreds of cities around the world
Professional growth opportunities through quarterly learning days and top-tier tools
Opportunities to connect across teams and locations to network, socialize and volunteer
Culture of belonging with Employee Resource Groups that engage and promote cultural awareness and DEI training across all functions
Consistent recognition of great work through meaningful rewards and career advancements
Benefits and perks vary depending on the nature of your employment and country of residence. Terms and conditions may apply.
If you want to make an impact, Lime is the place for you. Not sure if you meet all the qualifications? If this role excites you we encourage you to apply. Explore all opportunities on our career page.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s just the start. We believe different perspectives help us grow and achieve more. That’s why we’re dedicated to hiring and developing the most talented and globally diverse team – which includes individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities and experiences.
See more open positions at Lime
Something looks off?