Posted on Thursday, February 8, 2024
At Kpler, we simplify global trade information and provide valuable insights. Founded in 2014, our goal is to help over 10,000 organisations by offering the best intelligence on commodities, energy, and maritime through a single platform.
Working at Kpler means you'll be a key player in turning complex data into strategic resources for our clients. Your role involves creating data-driven stories that empower clients in their industries.
Your expertise helps Kpler navigate markets successfully. Your journey starts here, where innovation meets impact. Join our team of 500+ talented people from 35+ countries worldwide.
As a PHP Developer, Business Systems, your primary responsibility is to develop and maintain our internal ecosystem of platforms and tools, including billing/payment platforms, CRM, ERP, and more. You'll play a crucial role in ensuring the seamless integration and functionality of these systems to support Kpler's operations and business units.
- Develop and maintain Kpler's billing/payment platform, ensuring its reliability and functionality meet our business needs.
- Integrate our systems with billing/payment platforms and other relevant systems to streamline processes and improve efficiency.
- Deliver end-to-end systems to support Kpler’s business operations, from development to deployment.
- Document code and workflows to ensure clarity and maintainability, and promptly address any bugs or issues that arise.
- Maintain the quality, integrity, and consistency of the codebase related to Kpler's internal platforms and tools.
- Follow engineering best practices, including documentation, testing and versioning, to ensure efficient and scalable development processes.
- Take ownership of assigned work, meeting deadlines and effectively communicating any issues or delays to stakeholders.
- Actively participate in team meetings and work towards achieving the team's objectives.
Skills & Qualifications
- Proficiency in PHP and SQL, with the ability to develop and troubleshoot complex systems is required.
- Experience in development using RESTful APIs is required.
- Strong technical troubleshooting and analytical skills, enabling you to identify and resolve issues effectively.
- Good interpersonal skills, comfortable collaborating with team members and stakeholders.
- Excellent written and oral English language communication skills.
- Familiarity with PHP frameworks such as Symfony or CakePHP is desired.
We're a dynamic company dedicated to nurturing connections and innovating solutions that tackle market challenges head-on. If you're driven by customer satisfaction and thrive on turning ideas into reality, then you've found your ideal destination. Are you prepared to embark on this exciting journey with us?
we make things happen
We act decisively and with purpose, and we like to go the extra mile.
we build together
We foster relationships and develop creative solutions to address market challenges with cool features and solutions.
hey, how can i help you today?
Being accessible and supportive to colleagues and clients with a friendly approach is essential.
Our People Pledge
Don’t meet every single requirement? Research shows that women and people of color are less likely than others to apply if they feel like they don’t match 100% of the job requirements. Don’t let the confidence gap stand in your way, we’d love to hear from you! We understand that experience comes in many different forms and are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
Kpler is committed to providing a fair, inclusive and diverse work-environment. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.
By applying, I confirm that I have read and accept the Staff Privacy Notice