Kacific is a fast-growing and evolving broadband satellite group headquartered in Singapore with offices in Vanuatu and Asia Pacific. Kacific’s purpose is to make an immediate and lasting difference to the people of Asia Pacific by providing high-quality, low-cost satellite broadband connectivity that will enable critical healthcare, education, and government services to reach unserved and underserved rural communities.
We are committed to using proven satellite technologies to solve the endemic lack of affordable broadband internet in remote regions and locations worldwide. Satellite connectivity drives economic growth, provides infrastructure freedom to communities, and improves people’s lives.
We offer a diverse but inclusive, flexible, and family-oriented workplace with a results-based culture and opportunities to travel within the 25 markets we serve. We view our employees as integral to our business and invest in retention strategies to ensure that they grow as our business grows. As a result, we highly favour talented, intelligent, hungry, and fearless talents who like to work in teams.
Roles & Responsibilities
The Legal Intern will report to the General Counsel with Kacific, where this will be a great opportunity to learn, grow and develop as a young professional.
- Perform research in various areas of law (corporate/commercial, competition, employment, regulatory, etc.);
- Assist with the review and negotiation of a wide range of contracts including: NDAs, client service agreements, master service agreements, and various vendor agreements;
- Draft legal documents and communications;
- Attend business meetings with internal and external stakeholders; and
- Participate in corporate secretarial activities.
- Prior contract drafting experience (preferred but not required);
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment;
- Positive attitude and professionalism;
- Dependable, punctual and autonomous;
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Extremely accurate with strong attention to detail;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal;
- A hardworking, self-motivated and goal-oriented personality.