Senior Accounts Receivable Analyst
Life360 is a Remote First company, which means a remote work environment will be the primary experience for all employees. All positions, unless otherwise specified, can be performed remotely (within the US) regardless of any specified location above.
At Life360, we’re on a mission to simplify safety so families can live fully. Everyday more than 50 million members across 195 countries trust us to protect and connect their loved ones at home, on the road, and on the go.
From real-time location updates to keep everyone coordinated, to Crash Detection and 24/7 Roadside Assistance, Life360 is designed to free families from everyday worries. Our range of Driving Safety, Digital Safety, Location Safety, and Personal Safety features are there to keep our members safe every step of the way.
Life360 has more than 500 (and growing!) remote-first employees.
In 2021, Life360 acquired Tile, the pioneer in finding technology, and Jiobit, one of the top real-time location monitoring platforms for families. These expanded offerings mark an important step forward towards achieving our vision of being the world's leading platform for people, pets and things.
We value having a diverse and inclusive community from many backgrounds, so even if you don’t meet 100% of the below qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying!
About The Team
The Life360 Revenue & OTC Team is looking to hire a Sr. Accounts Receivable Analyst responsible for all customer OTC activities and analyzing business risk for Billing, Payments, and Refund Operations. This individual will work closely with all lines of business to ensure the accuracy of billing and payments within billing operations. This is an exciting opportunity to work on a lean team, influence the OTC processes, and to continue to mature and enhance insights to customer receivables at a public company! Our team strives to build a collaborative environment where our team members can pursue their professional development and take ownership of their careers, while having access to support and mentorship.
About the Job
The Senior AR Analyst is responsible for administering and adhering to the established Accounts Receivable and Credit Policy. The day-to-day duties of the AR Specialist are cash application, credit memo processing, deduction management, collections, customer information maintenance, customer research and reconciliation.
The salary range for this position is $100K to $150K. We take into consideration an individual's background and experience in determining final salary- therefore, base pay offered may vary considerably depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The compensation package includes a wide range of medical, dental, vision, financial, and other benefits, as well as equity.
What You’ll Do
- Analyze AR, Allowance for Doubtful Accounts, and DSO to ensure compliance with company policy
- Work independently to initiate, monitor and reconcile various customer receivable reports for discrepancies, determine resolution, and take action toward resolution
- Recommend enhancements when identifying problems and implement improved procedures
- Lead collection activities and process improvement initiatives to reduce aging balances and enhance cash flow
- Perform AR and bank account reconciliations, including creation of journal entries as needed
- Create AR schedules to provide clear views of customer receivables for internal stakeholders and external audits & work with auditors directly to address any inquiries or follow ups
- Lead AR standardization, process improvement, and control enhancement initiatives across B2B and B2C sales
- Own, monitor and continue to enhance customer billing and payment application processes, such as remote capture deposits, credit card & ACH payment processing
- Process credit memos and refunds, and create process for accurate tracking and reporting
- Manage customer deductions by providing accurate identification, validation and resolution of any customer deductions & manage any related disputes in customer portals
- Partner with cross-functional teams such as Sales/Marketing/Ops teams to resolve credit, deduction, and cash application issues
- Produce and maintain AR reporting such as cash forecasts, top customer receivables, AR balances, and more
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and implement process improvements related to billing and payment operations
- Other duties as assigned
What We’re Looking For
- 3 - 5 years Billing Operations, Revenue Operations, Treasury or Banking experience
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Excel skills required
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to pay attention to details, be organized, and problem-solve
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects
- Strong Retail knowledge and experience, especially in Cash Application
- Good understanding and hands-on experience with OTC processes
- NetSuite Accounting software experience preferred
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance plans (100% paid for employees)
- 401(k) plan with company matching program
- Mental Wellness Program & Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for mental well being
- Flexible PTO, 13 company wide days off throughout the year & paid Holiday Shutdown
- Learning & Development programs
- Equipment, tools, and reimbursement support for a productive remote environment
- Free Life360 Platinum Membership for your preferred circle
- Free Tile Products
Our company’s mission driven culture is guided by our shared values to create a trusted work environment where you can bring your authentic self to work and make a positive difference
- Be a Good Person - We have a team of high integrity people you can trust.
- Be Direct With Respect - We communicate directly, even when it’s hard.
- Members Over Metrics - We focus on building an exceptional experience for families.
- High Intensity High Impact - We do whatever it takes to get the job done.
Our Commitment to Diversity
We believe that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds create a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better results. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer to our customers and the communities we serve. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their authentic best selves to work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Life360. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any legally protected status.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We believe that a diversity of perspectives and experiences create a foundation for the best ideas. Come join us in building something meaningful.
Since the majority of our staff is located on the US West Coast, our primary working hours will be 9-4pm PST
Something looks off?