Englewood, CO, USA
Posted on Wednesday, September 13, 2023
ispace, is a global lunar resource development company with the vision, “Expand our Planet. Expand our Future.” specializing in designing and building lunar landers and rovers. ispace aims to extend the sphere of human life into space and create a sustainable world by providing high-frequency, low-cost transportation services to the Moon. The company has offices in Japan, Luxembourg, and the United States and is growing rapidly. ispace Technologies U.S., based in Englewood, Colorado, focuses on high-capacity payload lunar landers.
With locations in the U.S., Japan, and Europe, ispace is positioned to be a global leader in the exploration and development of the moon. Let's go to the moon together! Our team is growing, and we are actively looking for great people to join the ispace mission.
ispace Technologies U.S., Inc. is seeking a highly motivated and talented Project Scheduler to join the team!
- Work closely with Engineering, Program Management and Supply Management teams to develop and maintain detailed Integrated Master Schedules across programs
- Monitor and track project schedule performance variances and trends by performing weekly IMS refresh activities, task look-ahead for activity owners, critical path analysis, near-term task breakdown, and support risk and cost schedule integration
- Develop and maintain concise weekly and monthly schedule status reports
- Keep all stakeholders informed of project timelines, milestones and upcoming deliverables
- Work in collaboration with program management team to drive consistency in ispace project schedule management methodology to facilitate consistency and accuracy in project execution and reporting
- Troubleshoot and monitor potential scheduling problems
- Maintain accurate project schedule opportunities and risks
- Facilitate and participate in weekly schedule reviews
- Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years of relevant technical program scheduling experience, ideally in the aerospace industry
- Experience developing and managing integrated schedules focused on vehicle manufacturing and assembly
- Experience analyzing critical path and schedule change to determine cause and effect of change and identifying opportunities to mitigate and pull-in schedule
- Thorough understanding of project scheduling techniques and practices including technical and program risk management
- Proficient at developing complex project schedules using Microsoft Project
- Experience working in a collaborative, fast-paced, time critical environment
- Exceptional communications and organization skills
- Exceptional problem-solving, decision-making and analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products (e.g. Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, etc.)
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary starting at $90k+
- Equity/Stock options
- Medical/vision/dental health benefits (Some 100% company paid options available for employee only)
- Hybrid work schedule
- Company-paid public transportation on RTD buses and light rail (RTD EcoPass)
- Paid vacation (18 days), Sick days (6 days), Holidays (11 paid holidays)
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about the ITAR here.
ispace is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with ispace is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Eligible candidates must be willing to undergo and successfully complete a criminal background screening prior to hire.
ispace Technologies, US, Inc. is a drug-free workplace.
ispace Technologies, US, Inc. participates in the E-Verify program.