Web Frontend Software Engineer (m/f/d)
Your main objective will be to work on our in-house software that helps visualizing our test and launch data, enabling monitoring live and post flight data of the vehicle prior, during, and after take-off.
More specifically, you will:
- Build and maintain complex web applications
- Create User Interfaces to allow the monitoring of real time data with different types of visualization
- Develop on top of design systems and create libraries to allow reusing their components
- Improve general performance and responsiveness
- Author technical and user documentation
Who you are and what you have
- Experience in at least one major front-end framework (preferably React)
- Experience with live-data visualization and charting
- Experience with styled components
- Highly proficient in automated software testing (Unit tests, functional tests, etc.), especially with Cypress
- Experience with version control systems (preferably Git)
- Experience with CI/CD (preferably in GitLab)
- Ability to work in dynamic and quick changing environments
Nice to Have:
- Experience working with Redux
- Previous experience working with Backend Development and technologies like Docker, and CI/CD
- 30 days holiday
- Subsidised lunch
- Individual learning budget
- Virtual company shares
- Wellpass Sport Clubs membership
- Customized company pension plan
Who we are
We are Isar Aerospace and we are at the forefront of New Space building a modern space business to enable faster, better and cheaper access to space.
Our mission is to help democratise space and use it for good in order to improve life on Earth now and for the future generations.
We are a fast-growing company aiming to provide sustainable and environmentally friendly launch solutions for small and medium-sized satellites and constellations into Low Earth Orbit. The company is privately funded by world-leading technology investors with strong commitment and support and our team is made of driven and talented people with a real passion for space innovation.
We're making rockets in a way that hasn't been done before disrupting a traditional industry. If you are up for the challenge, want to work on cutting-edge projects and be part of a team changing the world for better, come, join us and launch your career!
Want to find out more about us?