Working student, Production Planning (m/f/d)
Your main objective will be to support our Production Planning Team in taking the organisation of production processes to the next step.
More specifically, you will:
- Support in the digitization of our internal rocket production
- Support in implementation of tracking and recording production times
- Drive analysis of production processes together with the Production Planning team
- Collect and manage all production related KPI's
- Take on ownership for different projects and perform other duties to assist the Production Planning team
Who you are and what you have
If you’d like to join, you should meet the following requirements:
- Currently enrolled in a relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree (e.g. Industrial, Mechanical, Information or Aerospace Engineering)
- IT affinity and enthusiasm for new space
- Previous internship or working student position in fast-paced environments is desirable
- Located in or near Munich as the job requires on site work
- Fluency in German and English
Why join us
- Be at the centre of an agile and dynamic team of highly motivated space enthusiasts
- You will be part of an incredible start-up journey
- Huge learning potential and the opportunity to build things from the ground up (literally)
- You’ll enjoy a high level of freedom and autonomy
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
Who we are
We are Isar Aerospace and we are at the forefront of New Space building a modern space business to enable faster, better and cheaper access to space.
Our mission is to help democratise space and use it for good in order to improve life on Earth now and for the future generations.
We are a fast-growing company aiming to provide sustainable and environmentally friendly launch solutions for small and medium-sized satellites and constellations into Low Earth Orbit. The company is privately funded by world-leading technology investors with strong commitment and support and our team is made of driven and talented people with a real passion for space innovation.
We're making rockets in a way that hasn't been done before disrupting a traditional industry. If you are up for the challenge, want to work on cutting-edge projects and be part of a team changing the world for better, come, join us and launch your career!
Want to find out more about us?