Staff Quality Engineer
Staff Quality Engineer
We are looking for Staff Quality Engineer who will be responsible for the people, process and tech management in team of 4 QA engineers
Building and leading a team of highly performant SDET:
- Recruiting, mentoring, and guiding software development engineers in test (SDET).
Creating processes, mechanisms, and tools that shape the delivery of the product:
- Designing and implementing QA processes and tools for efficient product delivery.
Managing automation roadmap for the product inDrive:
- Outlining and overseeing the strategy for test automation.
Owning the metrics for project success:
- Tracking and reporting on key metrics for project quality.
Working with cross-functional peers to implement and maintain quality methodologies across the entire Software Development Life Cycle:
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure QA methodologies are integrated throughout the SDLC.
Implementing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines across all product lines working with test managers and leads which decrease T2M by 10%:
- Developing and optimizing CI/CD pipelines.
Implementing and maintaining defect analysis and reporting for all testing teams:
- Establishing defect tracking and analysis procedures.
Managing risks and resolved issues that affect release scope, schedule, and quality:
- Identifying, assessing, and mitigating risks to ensure release quality.
Take a part in developing software for QA in product teams:
- Participating in the creation and maintenance of QA-related software tools.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in IT or related field.
- Experience: At least 5 years in QA, including team management experience.
- Technical Skills: Proficiency in Kotlin, Golang, JUnit5, CI/CD tools, databases (MySQL), Gradle/Maven, Appium/Selenium. Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) systems, such as Jenkins, GitLab CI, or etc
- Management Skills: Experience in developing QA processes, risk management, and problem-solving.
- Analytical Skills: Ability to analyze data and defect reporting.
- Interpersonal Skills: Strong communication, organizational, and leadership qualities.
- Language: Professional proficiency in English.
- Personal Qualities: Analytical mindset, attention to detail, proactive.
Conditions & Benefits
- Relocation to company offices in Cyprus or Kazakhstan;
- Modern MacBook Pro and other equipment necessary for work;
- Unlimited opportunities for professional and career growth, regular external and internal training from our partners;
- Partially or fully paid additional training courses, English classes with a teacher in the office;
- Personal growth programs in which we set goals and move towards them together;
- Become part of an international team of professionals and just good people who together create one of the coolest success stories in the global IT industry.