Strategic Account Manager - Government Solutions
- Strategic Account Manager - Mexico
- Permanent, Full Time
- Remote (Mexico City based)
Who are we?
ICEYE is an International New Space company headquartered in Finland with colleagues from over 57 countries. Our team is a tight-knit group of experts across many disciplines (e.g., engineering, software development, radar technology, etc.). We’re innovative, driven people who strive for excellence in everything we do. Teamwork, curiosity, and having fun are core values to Making the impossible possible in New Space. Join our team today!
ICEYE is building and operating its commercial constellation of small Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) satellites with SAR data available to customers. Our satellites acquire images of Earth at any time – even when it’s cloudy or dark – providing commercial and government partners with unmatched persistent monitoring capabilities. Information derived from our SAR images helps customers make data-driven decisions to address time-critical challenges in various sectors, such as maritime, disaster management, insurance, and finance.
What will you do in this role?
- You will work closely with the Head of North America on developing a strategy in the country -- including identifying the right route for ICEYE's services (e.g. federal and/or state/local), landing and expanding key client accounts on a long-term basis, managing relationships whilst supporting/identifying new opportunities within the Region
- You will prospect key accounts to identify the important buyer personas and utilize both warm and cold outreach to engage
- You will be the Lead Relationship manager for your accounts and key points of contact
- You will develop and execute penetration strategy whilst building and developing key business relationships across key accounts
- You will work with the Head of North America to support and develop proposals for Government prospects
- You will build internal relationships and liaise with Product Team to ensure continuous improvement within delivery
- You will work closely with marketing to coordinate lead generation campaigns and increase overall successful conversions of leads to sales