Talent Attraction Partner (12 month contract)
Who are we?
ICEYE is an International New Space company headquartered in Finland with colleagues from over 57 countries. Our team is a tight-knit group of experts across many disciplines (e.g., engineering, software development, radar technology, etc.). We’re innovative, driven people who strive for excellence in everything we do. Teamwork, curiosity, and having fun are core values to Making the impossible possible in New Space. Join our team today!
We are building and operating a commercial constellation of small Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) satellites with SAR data available to customers. Our satellites acquire images of Earth at any time – even when it’s cloudy or dark – providing commercial and government partners with unmatched persistent monitoring capabilities. Information derived from our SAR images helps customers make data-driven decisions to address time-critical challenges in various sectors, such as maritime, disaster management, insurance, and finance.
Who you’ll work with?
As a Talent Attraction (TA) Partner, you will join our global TA team and report to our Global Head of Talent Attraction and Development. Our team is located in Finland, Poland, and Spain and works across all lines of business (LoB) delivering on their TA needs. This role will be our Espoo, Finland office.
What will you do?
You will focus on full scale recruiting and sourcing (e.g., assessment design, interviewing, bias mitigation, etc.) for one to two lines of business as we continue to scale up. In this role, we encourage you to develop creative, innovative recruitment strategies to find top talent with evergreen and very niche roles.
You will co-create targeted, creative sourcing campaigns to get top talent alongside a senior member of the TA team. You will work closely with with leadership and external sourcing vendors to prioritize which roles need to be outsourced (e.g., small talent pools, executive searches, etc.).
You will work with candidates and colleagues guiding both efficiently through our robust process, synthesizing feedback from assessors, and threading together a story line to determine the viability of a candidate’s success at ICEYE. You will be responsible for managing 10-12 recruiting processes with a focus on quality. You will ensure recruiting remains a leadership agenda item
You will help develop hiring and interviewing skills and capabilities of the hiring and TA team through sharing best practices, master class sessions, ad hoc training, feedback loops, etc.
- Bachelor's degree
- at least 3+ years of full-scale, end-to-end recruiting experience is a must (technical recruiting, Space industry, or scale-up experience is a plus)
- In depth knowledge of assessment methodologies, local and global talent market, sourcing channels,
- Proven ability to build and cultivate impactful working relationships
- Creative and innovative problem-solving abilities (e.g., tailored sourcing strategies, assessment design, etc.)
- Proven ability to work successfully in an ambiguous environment
- Proven ability to make independent, sound, and thoughtful decisions
- Demonstrated initiative
- Exceptional communication and influencing capabilities
- Excellent command of the English language (both oral and written)
- Proven ability to prioritize your time and responsibilities
- A pivotal role within a scale-up and the New Space industry
- Competitive salary
- Occupational healthcare, occupational and private insurance
- A yearly benefit budget to spend as you wish (i.e. on sport, transport, bike benefit, wellness, lunch, etc.)
- Phone subscription with iPhone of choice
- Time for self-development, research, training, conferences, or certification schemes
- Regular internal events for employees (e.g., sports events, team-building events, parties, etc.)
- Finnish & English lessons
Diversity and inclusion are core values at ICEYE. We are passionate about building and sustaining inclusive and equitable working and learning environments for all staff. We believe every member on our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and discover, design, and deliver solutions.
Apply now to start your ICEYE journey and help us continue to make the impossible possible together.