Marketing Manager, Government Solutions
Role: Marketing Manager, Government Solutions
Location: United States, East Coast
Hiring Model: Remote
Who are we?
We are a Finnish-based international New Space company with employees from more than 57 countries in Finland, the US, the UK, Spain, Luxembourg, and Poland. Our team is a tight-knit group of experts from areas including engineering, software development, and radar technology. We’re innovative, driven people who strive for excellence in everything we do. Being advocates of our corporate culture, we value teamwork and curiosity, and we know how to have fun!
What do we do?
ICEYE is building and operating its commercial constellation of small Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) satellites with SAR data available to customers. Our satellites acquire images of Earth at any time – even when it’s cloudy or dark – providing commercial and government partners with unmatched persistent monitoring capabilities. Information derived from our SAR images helps customers make data-driven decisions to address time-critical challenges in various sectors, such as maritime, disaster management, insurance, and finance.
What are we looking for?
Do you have experience in creating thumb-stopping marketing communications content related to Emergency Management, Disaster Response, or other related areas within the Government domain? Do you have a flair for molding complex, technical topics into relatable narratives, capitalizing on customer insights, and illustrating the real-world impact of a company's solutions? Are you experienced in planning and managing holistic marketing campaigns across various channels?
We are now hiring an experienced Marketing Manager to strengthen our global marketing team, specifically supporting our Government Solutions business https://www.iceye.com/solutions/government.
As a pivotal figure in this role, you'll be tasked with leading and implementing a marketing strategy for this business area, creating engaging content, orchestrating targeted campaigns, and analyzing metrics to fine-tune our outreach strategies and messaging. We are looking for a talented marketeer who is able to translate technical details and insights into compelling value propositions, narratives and content pieces delivered through our marketing campaigns that drive awareness and demand generation for our Government Solutions. You’ll be a strategic partner to our Government Solutions sales team and you’ll work with the Marketing & Communications team on end-to-end campaign execution in this strategic growth area of ICEYE.
- Leading the planning, development and implementation of the marketing strategy for ICEYE Government Solutions in alignment with commercial objectives, working closely with Regional sales leaders and the central marketing team
- Copywriting and management of the creation and production of online and offline marketing content, against the set deadlines
- Creating and editing content pieces as part of integrated and powerful growth marketing campaigns driving demand and engagement via social media, web and email: whitepapers/eBooks, blog posts, web landing pages, articles, case studies, press releases, messaging documents etc.
- Collecting data and insights from cross-functional teams, market research, customers and business partners and connecting the dots into an appealing storyline that engages with our target audiences and helps them with decision-making throughout the customer lifecycle
- Delivering impactful messaging and content with clear CTAs
- Creating pitch decks, collateral and other sales enablement materials, and where appropriate, partnering with graphic designers to turn written content into visual communication and marketing collateral, in tight alignment with the government sales team and product & analytics team counterparts
- Liaising with the rest of the content creation and marketing professionals at ICEYE to ensure alignment between business lines and the highest possible impact across all channels
- 6-10 years of relevant marketing strategy & planning, copywriting and content creation experience aiming for awareness and demand creation campaigns towards Emergency Management and Disaster Response related government audiences
- Experience in creating relevant and engaging content and communications for crisis situations
- Native-level English skills, exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong conceptual skills and attention to detail
- Experience with campaign management
- Exceptional ability to collaborate and influence across the teams - strong track record of cross-functional marketing coordination and collaboration with commercial and product teams
- Thrives in a fast-paced growth environment
- Familiarity working with HubSpot and Salesforce is a plus
- Flexible, positive attitude with entrepreneurial hands-on drive and spirit
- Located in the US (preferably East Coast)
What we offer:
- A job that matters in a dynamic New Space environment with a scale-up approach
- An independent role with a supportive and diverse work environment
- Trinet Medical plan, Basic life insurance, discount on visits on Dental and Vision plan, 401K program, unlimited PTO
- Time for self-development, research, training, conferences, or certification schemes
- Fully remote Diversity & inclusion are core values at ICEYE. We are passionate about building and sustaining inclusive and equitable working and learning environments for all staff. We believe every member on our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and discover, design, and deliver solutions.Could this be the role for you? Apply now to start your journey with ICEYE.