Marketing Director, Solutions
Role: Marketing Director, Solutions
Hiring Model: Hybrid
Who are we?
We are a Finnish-based international New Space company with employees from more than 57 countries in Finland, the US, the UK, Spain, Luxembourg, and Poland. Our team is a tight-knit group of experts from areas including engineering, software development, and radar technology. We’re innovative, driven people who strive for excellence in everything we do. Being advocates of our corporate culture, we value teamwork and curiosity, and we know how to have fun!
What do we do?
ICEYE is building and operating its commercial constellation of small Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) satellites with SAR data available to customers. Our satellites acquire images of Earth at any time – even when it’s cloudy or dark – providing commercial and government partners with unmatched persistent monitoring capabilities. Information derived from our SAR images helps customers make data-driven decisions to address time-critical challenges in various sectors, such as maritime, disaster management, insurance, and finance.
What are we looking for?
We are now hiring an innovative and driven Marketing Director to lead marketing activities for our Solutions business. This role is within the global marketing team at ICEYE, reporting to the VP of Marketing & Communications.
We are looking for an exceptional marketing strategist specializing in account-based marketing towards the government and insurance verticals, with passion and the ability to build our online and offline demand generation and thought leadership capabilities. These activities will amplify our brand preference among the target audiences and drive sales opportunity pipeline & revenue growth for our solutions business.
- Define, develop, and implement the marketing strategy and the holistic demand generation and awareness campaigns and marketing programs for ICEYE solutions, primarily targeting insurance and government verticals
- Drive crafting of compelling messaging and competitive positioning with our stakeholders, matching the state of the market and trends driving technology, data acquisition and use with our solutions offering and translating into distinct value propositions and campaign messaging
- Align campaign planning and execution closely with sales and product teams to secure that the right audiences connect with our unique value propositions in ways that drive our solutions business forward
- Interact with high-priority customers and business partners to nurture strong relationships and to yield mutually beneficial marketing opportunities for joint business growth
- Uncover creative, new methods of reaching and acquiring clients in addition to the more established marketing approaches
- Full funnel analysis of marketing campaign performance across the touchpoints for tracking results and optimizing the campaigns
- Turn data into actionable insights, and help past performance lead to pipeline-generating marketing plans
- Communicate with stakeholders on marketing program execution, results, and learnings against the business objectives
- Establish and champion clear, lean processes for efficient workflow and collaboration with all stakeholders
- 10+ years of marketing experience with emphasis on B2B audience acquisition, demand generation, and growth marketing with a proven track record of significant marketing contribution to pipeline and revenue growth goals with impactful marketing campaigns in tight alignment with sales management
- Experience in creating and executing an agile and impactful marketing strategy to target enterprise and government audiences with tailored content, events, sales enablement, and digital campaigns
- Experience in marketing data or technology solutions to the P&C insurance market and/or government sector is a plus
- Data-driven, results-oriented self-starter
- Exceptional ability to lead, influence, and work across teams - strong track record of cross-functional collaboration
- Thrives in a fast-paced growth environment
- Familiarity working with Hubspot and Salesforce
- Strong interpersonal, and communication skills
- Fluency in Business English, both written and spoken
- Flexible, positive attitude with entrepreneurial hands-on drive and spirit
What we offer:
- A job that matters in a dynamic New Space environment with a scale-up approach
- An independent role with a supportive and diverse work environment
- Occupational healthcare, occupational and private insurance
- A yearly benefit budget to spend as you wish (i.e. on sport, transport, bike benefit, wellness, lunch, etc.)
- Phone subscription with iPhone of choice
- Relocation support (i.e. flight tickets, accommodation, relocation agency support)
- Time for self-development, research, training, conferences, or certification schemes
- Finnish & English lessons
- Inspiring and collaborating offices and silent workspaces enabling you to focus
- A wide variety of best coffee, tea, snacks, and sweets to accompany your daily space mission
Diversity & inclusion are core values at ICEYE. We are passionate about building and sustaining inclusive and equitable working and learning environments for all staff. We believe every member on our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and discover, design, and deliver solutions.
Could this be the role for you? Apply now to start your journey with ICEYE.
We are making the impossible possible together.
Something looks off?