Intern, Software Engineer FullstackMalaysia
Life at Grab
At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles - the 4Hs: Heart, Hunger, Honour, and Humility. These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia.
Get to Know the Team
The Fulfillment tooling team is an exciting and young team responsible for building a comprehensive tool chain platform to provide the best toolings to support supply, demand, and allocation management to improve overall working efficiency. Their products impact Grab across all verticals and help multiple teams to increase operational efficiency and debugging accessibility.
Get to Know the Role
The Day-to-Day Activities
- Work with the development team to build and maintain our web applications
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle, from requirements gathering to deployment and maintenance. We follow an agile methodology with a 2-week Sprint.
- Collaborate with designers, developers, and business professionals to create innovative solutions that meet the needs of our clients
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code
- Troubleshoot and debug web applications
- Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback to other team members
- Keep up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in web development
- Hands-on experience with any front-end Frameworks, preferably ReactJS. Experience with Redux is a plus.
- Understanding of at least one back-end language like Python, Golang, Java, or C++.
- Understanding of RESTful API design and implementation
- Familiarity with version control systems such as Git
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Exposure to different database technologies would be a great plus.
- Availability for a 6-month attachment period
Follow us and keep updated!
Grab is an equal opportunity employer. We owe our success to the talents of our globally-diverse team and the varying perspectives they add to our thriving community.
Grab does not accept unsolicited resumes sent by recruiting agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our job postings, Grab employees or other parts of the business. Grab will not be liable to pay any fees to agencies for candidates hired as a result of unrequested resumes.
Something looks off?