People - HR Specialist (Paid Internship)
FOSSA Systems is a Spanish space engineering company dedicated to the manufacture of satellites to provide cost-effective and secure IoT solutions to companies with assets in remote areas.🚀🛰
What do we do?
FOSSA has verticalized the manufacturing process of satellites, space operations and ground segment services, with an operations and production centre in Madrid together with a global network of satellites in orbit and satellite control stations.
FOSSA is combining technological miniaturization with mass production techniques to launch a network of 80 of these satellites in orbit. FOSSA launches a higher number of distributed satellite constellations at a fraction of the cost of a traditional single satellite. Lower satellite costs and shorter development times allow the use of more cutting-edge technology which is competitive with existing solutions.
Who are we looking for?
FOSSA is actively looking for students to actively complete their education process within FOSSA Human Resources department.
From recruiting processes and offer preparation to people career development support.
FOSSA actively provides to their interns the possibility of developing final master and bachelor thesis.
- Offer preparation support.
- Technical and non-technical selection process coordination.
- CVs filtering.
- Onboarding processes support.
- Payroll analysis support.
- Occupational risk prevention support.
- Employee time management.
- Employee development techniques.
- Student or graduate in law or human resources.
- Independent worker and self-learning capabilities.
- Full professional proficiency in English.
Educational BSc or MSc level.
- At FOSSA we are committed to flexibility, we have flexible hours.
- We prioritize face-to-face work, but we have a very attractive telecommuting policy.
FOSSA is a fast growing, revolutionary and dynamic company that works every day to find the latest technology on the market and make wonderful and functional things with it.
We trust each and every one of our employees and give them the space to contribute ideas, to grow, to investigate, to try and learn from their mistakes.
We are a company that believes in equal opportunities, all applications will be considered and no discrimination for any reason will be tolerated.
Location: Madrid, Metropolitan area.