Supply Chain Program Manager Lead, Fitbit
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in program or project management.
- 8 years of experience providing written and verbal executive status updates on material, cost, and readiness status.
- 8 years of experience managing cross-functional and/or cross-team projects.
About the job
Fitbit’s wide range of innovative products, including smartwatches, trackers, and a smart scale, help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration, and guidance to reach their health and fitness goals. Coupled with our leading software and Fitbit Premium, our immersive platform experience delivers personalized experiences, insights, and guidance to support our users’ health and wellness. Fitbit’s mission has always been to help make everyone in the world healthier and now, as part of Google we’ll be able to make health even more accessible to everyone.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $160,000-$246,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Be the supply chain conduit between Engineering and Operation and Asia supply chain partners to assure material deliveries at factories on-time in the right quantity.
- Perform regular supply vs. demand analysis for critical materials to identify potential supply risks and inventory exposures by aligning supply chain processes with product development project plan milestones and the mass production ramp-up plan.
- Drive and own cBOM within a given program. Thoroughly pursue cost optimization activities throughout the product development cycle.
- Provide frequent written and verbal executive status updates on material, cost, and readiness status.
- Work fluidly in a cross-functional team environment involving Manufacturing and Product.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?