Visual Designer, Web and Email (Full Time)
Posted on Wednesday, May 24, 2023
As a Visual Designer at Favor, you’ll join a roster of spirited creatives responsible for one of Texas’s fastest growing companies. In this role, you will work closely with our CRM team to brainstorm and create email campaigns and templates, as well as collaborate with our Web and Content teams to develop and maintain wordpress landing pages.
As part of the Creative team, you’ll play a crucial role in the growth and support of our visual brand identity and will collaborate with various teams across Favor to create impactful content for our audiences. If you’re ready to join a fun, collaborative community of designers, read on.
What you'll do:
- Support a high volume of design needs from across the company
- Produce a variety of digital assets to support marketing efforts
- Collaborate across a multi-faceted company to produce large scale campaigns
- Incorporate art and copy direction into your work
- Develop new email templates using responsive email design
- Support web-based marketing efforts
Skills you have:
- Bachelor of Arts or Masters of Fine Arts in design
- A minimum of 2–5 years of experience working in a high volume design environment
- Comfort building and maintaining Wordpress themes
- A portfolio that speaks for itself with work that shows experience designing and coding email templates
- Experience working with Sketch
- User experience and user interface experience
- Comfort working in a collaborative environment and accepting feedback
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite tools
- Strong design fundamentals in typography, layout, and attention to detail
Who you are:
- You have a strong interest in advertising and performance marketing
- You work constructively in a fast-paced, multitasking environment
- You are able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency
- You have a passion for learning new skills and applying them across different channels
Life at Favor:
Benefits: We offer premium health, vision, dental, and life insurance, alongside 401(k) options. We go beyond the basics, while also throwing in Favor delivery fee credit and H-E-B discounts!
Paid time off (PTO): We offer unlimited PTO for salaried employees (that’s actually unlimited) and ample vacation time to all team members.
Learning and development: We encourage personal growth and education through Intern(al)ships and Learning Labs taught by Favor team members and external facilitators.
Community: Whether you’re an avid cyclist, dog lover, or Magic enthusiast, there’s a group for you here. We foster community through Employee Resource Groups (ERGs), quarterly company-wide events, weekly happy hours, and regular connection opportunities.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion: At Favor, we believe that to be the best delivery app in Texas, we need to represent all Texans. We are committed to growing a team with different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives, and we are an equal opportunity employer.
Flexible work options:
We have team members spread across Texas and beyond - some work from the office, some from home, and some a mix of both! We believe in fostering an inclusive and flexible work environment that supports our diverse workforce.
At this time, we are not able to support employment in the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Washington. If you are located in one of these states but are open to relocation, we welcome your application!
View More Career Opportunities
See more open positions at Favor
Something looks off?