Intern - Financial Planning & Analysis
Place of employment: Paris
Duration: 6 months
Starting date: June or July 2024
Application: CV in English
Connect with Eutelsat Group
Be part of a new era in communications, transforming connectivity with Eutelsat Group – the world’s first GEO-LEO integrated global satellite operator.
As a global leader in satellite communications, we provide infinite connectivity, broadcasting television channels and packages, transmitting news reports, provide wholesale broadband Internet access services.
With Eutelsat Group You’ll Get To:
- Pioneer the future of Space Technology
- Bring connectivity to remote frontiers
- Collaborate with customer-centric experts
- Embrace cultural diversity in our global team
Where your skills ignite opportunities & you will elevate your skills in a stretching, rewarding, and meaningful environment. At Eutelsat Group, we’re united by inclusion and diversity, striving for gender balance and social responsibility, on Earth and in Space.
The intern will join the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team within the finance department, a team responsible for financial analysis within Eutelsat group. This team works in close interaction with other departments such as strategy, engineering, commercial and legal, as well as all group subsidiaries.
The intern will contribute to the FP&A team’s day to day work, which includes:
- Investment projects value creation assessment and risks assessment
- Business planning
- Technical costs operational follow up, including reporting, controlling and forecasting, as well as financing schemes design and implementation
- Financial support on specific issues, e.g., large sales bids, pricing, tax, impairment tests
- Mergers and Acquisitions support
- Quantitative analysis, including mainly economic and financial modelling and forecasting
- Data collection within and outside of the company
- Qualitative analysis, including mainly desk research and benchmarks
- Contribution to the production of documents, notably for investment decisions or board meetings
- Bac+4/5 (gap year or last year) from Business or Engineering School or MBA
- Strong analytical (quantitative, financial) and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong skills and experience in Excel and good knowledge of PowerPoint. VBA experience is a plus
- Interest in space industry and / or telecommunication and / or media industry is a plus
- Fluent in English and French. Additional languages, as well as international experience, are a plus
- Previous internship in a FP&A team, an investment bank or a consulting firm is a plus, especially for candidates without business school background
What we offer:
- An international context and multicultural teams: as an attractive and responsible employer, Eutelsat relies on 1,200 employees from 50 countries, who are committed to providing the best quality of service on a daily basis.
- A stimulating business sector
- Modern premises just outside Paris
Eutelsat considers the integration of social and environmental issues into its activities as an essential element for the success of its operations, making its satellite resources the preferred infrastructure for reducing the digital divide, while striving to keep the Space around the Earth uncluttered and clean in the implementation of its operations.
Don't miss our next launch! Be part of the adventure, apply now!
To find out more: https://www.eutelsat.com