Order Management Coordinator (M/F)
Connect with Eutelsat ONEWEB
Eutelsat ONEWEB, part of Eutelsat Group, provides wholesale, seamless, resilient, high-speed connectivity that reaches all areas of the world, even the most remote locations. We work with global enterprise, communities and government to deploy our GEO-LEO satellite network and cutting edge user terminal technology on land, sea and in the air.
With Eutelsat Group You’ll Get To:
• Pioneer the future of Space Technology
• Bring connectivity to remote frontiers
• Collaborate with customer-centric experts
• Embrace cultural diversity in our global team
Where your skills ignite opportunities & you will elevate your skills in a stretching, rewarding, and meaningful environment. At Eutelsat ONEWEB, we’re united by inclusion and diversity, striving for gender balance and social responsibility, on Earth and in Space.
At Eutelsat ONEWEB, we’re united by inclusion and diversity, striving for gender balance and social responsibility, on Earth and in Space.
Who You Are:
You have a strong track record in delivering efficient and effective customer focused coordination and support ideally, in a global telecommunications business. You’re “all over it” when it comes to solving problems and are recognized as someone who brings outside of the box thinking and strong customer focus. You love getting into the nitty-gritty and making things happen. You’re sparked by a fast pace and new challenges with a constant eye on achieving business outcomes. You’re a specialist on your own and a mentor on a team. You want to make a real difference in the world by joining us on our mission to be the most trusted partner for GEO-LEO global satellite connectivity, finally bridging the digital divide.
Join us today because connecting your world changes everything.
What You’ll Do:
• As our Order Management Coordinator, you’ll provide efficient administration and coordination support across all orders that are being processed through the delivery cycle.
• Be able to support and step up to deliver on Commercial order cycle which is set to increase over the coming year
• Delivery project coordination, administration and order acceptance
• Be a key member of a newly formed team, key focus on delivery
What it Takes:
• Hit the ground running
• A strong project delivery professional
• A team player and willing to work on a number of elements of the order management cycle
• Strong project coordination skills
• Key influencing skills especially with a Sales Team based globally
• The ability to work across different time-zones and cultures.
What We’d Love:
• An individual with 3-5 years demonstrable experience
• A team player
• Strong MS Office user especially
• Great experience with SalesForce
Where You’ll Be: Sydney, Australia
This role is a Eutelsat Group job opening; all of our open roles are posted on the current OneWeb and Eutelsat websites. Please note that when you are applying, your application may be seen by both teams.