Service Manager, Italy (M/F)
Connect with Eutelsat ONEWEB
Eutelsat ONEWEB, part of Eutelsat Group, provides wholesale, seamless, resilient, high-speed connectivity that reaches all areas of the world, even the most remote locations. We work with global enterprise, communities and government to deploy our GEO-LEO satellite network and cutting edge user terminal technology on land, sea and in the air.
With Eutelsat Group You’ll Get To:
· Pioneer the future of Space Technology
· Bring connectivity to remote frontiers
· Collaborate with customer-centric experts
· Embrace cultural diversity in our global team
Where your skills ignite opportunities & you will elevate your skills in a stretching, rewarding, and meaningful environment. At Eutelsat ONEWEB, we’re united by inclusion and diversity, striving for gender balance and social responsibility, on Earth and in Space.
At Eutelsat ONEWEB, we’re united by inclusion and diversity, striving for gender balance and social responsibility, on Earth and in Space.
Who You Are:
You’re a customer experience evangelist, and the success of the customer is your success. You’re intrigued by the possibility to create a customer experience framework in a high-tech company. You’re sparked by a fast pace and new challenges, you’re a recognized leader within your domain and your talent is to bring people together and to drive fantastic customer experience. The telecommunications world is not new to you and becoming part of an innovative company in the space sector is just a dream come true. You want to make a real difference in the world by joining us on our mission to be the most trusted partner for GEO-LEO global satellite connectivity, finally bridging the digital divide.
Join us today because connecting your world changes everything.
What You’ll Do:
· Become an integral part of the OneWeb Service Management Team.
· Work with both internal stakeholders and our Partners to create a customer experience model.
· Implementing a governance framework that you know from vast experience will support both the Partner and OneWeb’s requirements.
· Develop, produce & present network performance reports that provide a meaningful insight into all contracted services.
· Provide KPI and SLA management across your nominated Partner portfolios as per definition in the contract.
· Manage the customer satisfaction program & embrace continual service improvement.
· Mentor our Partners on how to gain value from our Digital Products suite.
· Deliver fantastic results & delight our Partners through demonstrating value & driving positive customer experience.
· Core member, active involvement & contribution to regular internal account review meetings
· Acts as a trusted adviser - Develops long term relationships based on confidence & trust & as appropriate to the Partner.
· Provide direct support to a business critical Partner in region.
What We Expect:
· Dedicated alignment to & management of a key regional & strategic Partner – High revenue, complex & with a global footprint
· Mentoring & training of members of the localised Service Management Team & consistent use of a coaching approach to bring out the best in others.
· Application of data analysis skills to support the interpretation & compilation of internal metric reports for Senior Leadership
· Extensive reporting skills, capabilities & background across multiple platforms (EG: PowerBi, Grafana) – To be applied both internally & externally to our Partners based on qualified requirement.
· Demonstrate & provide leadership to virtual account teams with the objective of improving customer experience.
· Ability to operate & adapt to different leadership levels within OneWeb & the Partner organization.
· Identifies how to implement new processes or procedures; Gathers information across Oneweb functions that can lead to improvement & innovation for our Partners
· Anticipates potential roadblocks & develops contingency plans to mitigate Partner risk.
· Applies excellent decision-making when prioritizing multiple issues / requests & clearly communicates methodology.
· Capable of deputising & providing cover for Service Management Leadership based on requirement.
· Proactively engages / collaborates with members of the wider OneWeb business to drive improvement & address specific customer issues or requirements.
What It Takes:
· 5+ years professional experience within the Satellite & Telecommunications space
· Demonstrated success in creating & developing customer relationship experience and governance frameworks.
What We’d Love:
· Experience within Satellite Communications &/or Telecommunications space
· Data analytical skills
· Experience with tools such as Power Bi & Grafana
Where You’ll Be: Turin, Itay