Legal Counsel M/F
Connect with the Eutelsat Group
Be part of a new era in communications, transforming connectivity with the Eutelsat Group - the world's leading GEO-LEO integrated global satellite operator.
As the world leader in satellite communications, we offer infinite connectivity, broadcasting TV channels and packages, transmitting news reports and providing broadband Internet access services.
With the Eutelsat Group, you'll have the opportunity to :
- Pioneer the future of space technology
- Bring connectivity to remote areas
- Collaborate with customer-focused experts
- Embrace cultural diversity as part of our global team
With the Eutelsat Group you can develop your skills in a challenging, rewarding and meaningful environment. Within the Eutelsat Group, we are united by inclusion and diversity, with the aim of gender balance and social responsibility, on Earth and in space.
International business lawyer providing legal analysis and the development of innovative solutions for the marketing/contractualization of all commercial services, including B to C; drafting in French, English and/or US law, in French or English, of commercial cooperation agreements, capacity and connectivity service agreements, Master Service Agreements, General Conditions (for all services); litigation management, debt collection and other contractual actions.
Your tasks :
Advice and assistance to business units (video and connectivity, in B to C and B to B), to the strategy department, to the finance department and to other group entities, including, among other things, legal analysis and development of innovative solutions for the marketing/contractualization of all commercial services, including B to C ;
- Elaboration and drafting under French, English and/or US law, in French or English, of all types of commercial contracts, including specific service contracts (broadband, gross capacity, managed services, etc.), core service contracts, general terms and conditions for all forms of connectivity services, including B to C; assignment contracts, revenue sharing agreements, third-party payer agreements, debt settlement agreements; etc.
- Management of litigation files in conjunction with outside counsel (debt recovery and other contractual actions; regulatory and antitrust)
- General advice and assistance to the Group: consumer regulations; audiovisual regulations, telecommunications regulations; general business law, antitrust and public tenders.
Drafting and structuring commercial transactions: 60%*
B to C business: 25%*
Pre-litigation, litigation: 15%*
*Indicative only, subject to change from time to time
Your profile :
• Master in French Law (business law, commercial law, contracts law, consumer law)
• French qualified lawyer (avocat)
• Common law (good knowledge and/or Diploma (LLM, or other)
• Advanced level of English language drafting
• 5 years’ minimum experience in law firm or Company
Where you will be : Issy-les-Moulineaux
This position is a job offer from the Eutelsat Group; all our job offers are posted on the current OneWeb and Eutelsat websites. Please note that when you apply, your application may be seen by both teams.