Sales Development Representative - Japanese Speaker
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, February 8, 2024
Matterport, Inc. (Nasdaq: MTTR) is leading the digital transformation of the built world. Our groundbreaking spatial data platform turns buildings into property intelligence data to make nearly every space more valuable and accessible. Millions of buildings in more than 177 countries have been transformed into immersive Matterport digital twins to improve every part of the building lifecycle from planning, construction, and operations to documentation, appraisal and marketing. Learn more at matterport.com and browse a gallery of digital twins.
Visit our Matterport Comparably Profile to learn more about working at Matterport and the awards we have won for being a Great Place to Work!
About the Role:
Matterport is seeking a talented Sales Development Representative. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, high-energy representative to be on the front line with a high tech startup, connecting with prospective customers and sourcing new prospects in build and grow our SaaS pipeline. The candidate will work closely with the Sales Teams to drive growth of the Matterport Platform to medium to large customers. The ideal candidate must possess self-discipline, excellent communication skills, and the ability to quickly assess a prospect’s needs in a high throughput environment.
What you will do:
- Engage with prospective customers predominantly via phone, email or inmail through LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Work alongside the sales team in a dedicated region and market vertical to generate new business opportunities that lead to closing opportunities (SDR responsibility is to book qualified meetings for our Account Executives to attend)
- Maintain high outbound calling activity to qualify opportunities and follow up with leads
- Work to KPIs on lead conversion, lead touchpoints, lead responsiveness, number of meaningful tasks per day and number of meetings booked and attended per month, pipeline generation and booked revenue.
- Research assigned accounts or prospective customers to understand need and facilitate effective follow up
- Responsible for on-going prospecting and warm-calling potential clients within targeted areas
- Proactively look for opportunities to improve the sales and lead management process
Who you are:
- Well spoken with great use of the English language, you will be speaking with senior leaders across all our verticals
- 1 to 2 years of Inside Sales, telemarketing or SDR experience
- Experience with CRM tools [Salesforce.com preferred]
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand customer's industry and core business challenges
- Ability to be curious about a prospect’s business, ask meaningful questions and position Matterport’s Account Executives as experts who can help deliver outcomes and solve problems
We want to hear from you! We are looking to build the best team of people who will be empowered to do their best work. If you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every bullet in the job description we encourage you to apply.
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health plans
- Flexible Time Off for Exempt Employees/Generous PTO plan for Non-Exempt Employees – Take time to rest, relax and explore! Plus we offer Summer Fridays!
- Continuing Education
- For more detail visit www.matterport.com/careers * Medical and retirement benefits vary by Country
Belief in Diversity
At Matterport, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them and recognize the value they bring to our customers and employees. Matterport is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and works to create and support diversity at Matterport. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender, identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment that provides a sense of inclusion and belonging and is free of discrimination and harassment. We also consider all qualified candidates regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Matterport is likewise committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to all qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act
For more information regarding how Matterport collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies. https://matterport.com/privacy-policy