T&E and Vendor Master Data Specialist
Posted on Wednesday, September 13, 2023
Here at Dott, we believe in a future where our cities are free from cars and pollution. With our on-demand e-bikes and e-scooters, we want to help co-create liveable cities where space is given back to people. We dream of cities where it is easy to move from one place to another with less congestion and more socialisation. All work we do is to continue reaching for our mission, to free our cities with clean rides for everyone.
Though founded in Europe, our passionate, mission-driven people come from over 55 countries globally. With such representative employees working in over 9 countries, we can better meet our users' diverse needs. We collaborate with each other, transportation providers, and city officials to ensure what we do today has a tangible impact on tomorrow. Moreover, each employee is equally invested and accountable for making each decision socially and environmentally sustainable.
We're seeking a detail-oriented and organized individual to join our team as a Vendor Master Data Management and Travel/Expense Specialist. If you're looking for a challenging role in a collaborative environment, this opportunity is for you..
What you'll do
- Vendor Master Data Management:Review and process vendor onboarding requests in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Verify vendor documentation for accuracy and completeness, ensuring all necessary information is provided.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to validate vendor information and resolve any discrepancies.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date vendor records in the company's database.
- Support audits and assessments related to vendor data management.
- Travel and Expense Specialist:
- Thoroughly examine employee expense reports, ensuring compliance with travel and expense and corporate card policies.
- Verify receipts and supporting documentation for all submitted expenses.
- Communicate with employees regarding any discrepancies, missing information, or policy violations.
- Process and reconcile out-of-pocket expenses in a timely manner.
- Provide excellent customer service by addressing employee inquiries related to travel and expense reimbursement.
What you'll bring
- 0-2 years experience in a similar position
- Education in accounting or related field
- Attention to Detail: Precision and thoroughness in managing data, vendor information, and expense reports to ensure accuracy and compliance.
- Communication: Effective and clear communication with internal teams, vendors, and employees, addressing inquiries and conveying information accurately.
- Problem-Solving: Aptitude for identifying issues, analyzing data, and devising solutions to address discrepancies, policy violations, and challenges.
- Collaboration: Ability to work harmoniously with cross-functional teams, vendors, and employees to validate information and facilitate smooth processes.
- Customer Service Orientation: Empathetic and responsive approach when handling employee inquiries, concerns, and requests related to expenses and data management.
What is our Employee Value Proposition (EVP):
We embrace change in our cities, our work, and ourselves. We empower each other to make a lasting impact. We spark meaningful connections by fostering a supportive community. We succeed by adapting the way we work. Unlock the Change
Benefits & Policies*:
🚀 Employee Stock/Equity plan
💰 A fair, mid-market salary package
🧑💻 Weekly All-hands meetings
🧘 Mental health support with Open-up
🫂 Employee Resource Groups
👶 Parental policies
🏡 Hybrid Work Policy (twice a week at the office)
🌎 Short-term Remote Work Policy
🏞️ Sabbatical Policy
🪑 Work from home budget
(* benefits will vary based on the country and position)
We continuously measure and improve our environmental and social impact. We’re not claiming we’ll save the world, but we’re relentlessly striving to do the right thing for people, cities, and the planet. We’re constantly putting the environment and our social impact at the heart of every business decision. For more information on our sustainability, check out our Sustainability Report & Manifesto (bit.ly/3KB9dwq).
Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (ED&I) Statement
Dott is an equal-opportunity employer and aims to be intentional in our ED&I strategy. We operate throughout Europe in the hometowns of countless people, including our employees. To truly free OUR cities, we must have a workforce that not only understands the unique needs of our cities but also represents the diversity within them. To support all our employees to be their authentic selves, we have a zero-tolerance policy for discrimination and harassment in any regard.
At Dott, we respect fundamental privacy rights. We process your personal data per the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR"). Read our Applicant Privacy Statement for a clear explanation of how we process your personal data. (https://ridedott.com/applicant-privacy-statement/)