Associate Manager, Customer Experience
About the Team
Customer Experience & Integrity (CXI) houses numerous teams within DoorDash, with the aim to build strategy, conduct planning and drive solutions to strengthen extraordinary customer and support experiences. As part of the CXI organization, our team’s mandate is to accelerate DoorDash’s business through world class customer experiences.
The team manages and operates DoorDash's large and growing customer operations, with the ultimate goal of delivering an effortless support experience every time… and at a tremendous scale. This is an exciting global startup opportunity for someone looking to make a difference for our customers in Canada, Australia and New Zealand (CANZ), whilst operating in a global environment.
About the Role
Our team is looking for an Associate Manager, Customer Experience to help our CXI team meet and exceed DoorDash's expansion goals and to enable empathetic and effective interactions with our customers. You will have demonstrated experience of effective execution and are excited to help solve some of our most challenging problems.
You'll be a problem solver, responsible for helping ensure that a large team - including operations, product and engineering - is working together seamlessly to provide an exceptional customer experience. You will report to a lead within our Customer Experience Organization.
What you’ll do day to day
- Lead strategic projects in partnership with support operations, product, engineering and tools teams to improve the overall customer experience with a focus on CANZ
- Ensure that our CANZ customers are benefiting from Global Projects by providing local knowledge and input into projects lead by your CXI peers and cross-functional teams
- Produce, dig into, and use data and insights to identify opportunities to improve speed, quality, effectiveness, and customer experience in CANZ
- Own recommendations from hypothesis to execution, from digging into Excel/SQL to creating a budget to implementing timelines, aligning partners, testing ideas, achieving and measuring results
- Support our content teams with process improvements for new and existing knowledge base (KB) articles and teammate workflows
- Support net new launches of products and verticals
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Solve business and customer challenges with a combination of customer obsession, cross-team collaboration and scale management expertise
- Find the best solutions with the ultimate objective of providing outstanding customer experiences at a massive scale
- Partner with various teams to ensure our customer operations run smoothly
- Design experiences targeted at serving our customers in Canada, Australia and New Zealand
- Be the Voice of Customer and Subject Matter Expert for CANZ DoorDash support
We’re excited about you because...
- You have 2+ years of experience in operations, customer service, project management or similar
- At your core, you're a problem solver, able to solve new problems with new solutions
- You stay oriented to the goal you're trying to achieve and act with urgency to achieve it
- You don't mind digging into details and operating at the lowest level of detail
- You want to do right by our customers to provide a scalable, outstanding customer experience
- You are digitally/analytically proficient, including knowledge of Google Suite and/or MS Office applications
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.