Accounts Payable Specialist
At Deliveroo, it is our mission to build the definitive food company. In order to do that, we're building a company where everyone can belong, grow and do the best work of their lives.
As an Accounts Payable Specialist, you will report to the Accounts Payable Manager. The London HQ office is based in Cannon street, we are operating on a hybrid model where you will be required to come into the office three times a week.
What you'll do:
- Process invoices through the P2P system, ensuring purchase orders are raised by the business
- Resolve accounts payable queries within agreed SLA's
- Allocate direct debit payments to invoices and chasing any outstanding invoices
- Manage supplier portals to retrieve invoices and statements
- Supplier account management including query handling and statement reconciliations
- Produce monthly ageing reports and investigate and resolving aged items
- Provide quality customer service to partners
- Ad-hoc duties
- Good understanding of the AP process , having held an AP specialist position previously
- Experience within a high volume AP function
- Excellent reconciliation skills and experience reconciling historic accounts
- Strong system experience of accounting packages and P2P
- Excel skills at intermediate level (preferable)
Nice to have:
- Experience in Netsuite and / or Procurement Hub
- Experience working for a Global company
Our mission is to transform the way you shop and eat, bringing the neighbourhood to your door by connecting consumers, restaurants, shops and riders. . We are transforming the way the world eats and shops by making access to food and products more convenient and enjoyable. We give people the opportunity to buy what they want, as they want it, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Benefits
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. Benefits differ by country, but we offer many benefits in areas including healthcare, well-being, parental leave, pensions, and generous annual leave allowances, including time off to support a charitable cause of your choice. Benefits are country-specific, please ask your recruiter for more information.
At Deliveroo, we believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest-growing businesses in a rapidly growing industry.
We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in all aspects of our hiring process. We recognise that some candidates may require adjustments to apply for a position or fairly participate in the interview process. If you require any adjustments, please don't hesitate to let us know. We will make every effort to provide the necessary adjustments to ensure you have an equitable opportunity to succeed.