Sales Development Representative
Our mission is to transform the way you shop and eat, bringing the neighbourhood to your door by connecting consumers, restaurants, shops and riders. We are transforming the way the world eats and shops by making access to food and products more convenient and enjoyable. We give people the opportunity to buy what they want, as they want it, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Purpose of Job:
The Business Development team is the backbone of Deliveroo, tasked with signing up the best restaurants in the UAE to work with us.
You'll be reporting to the Business Development Manager of your respective city.
We offer a hybrid working model.
- Restaurant acquisition: You'll be prospecting, pitching, and closing new restaurants in your territory. This is mostly an inside (telesales) sales opportunity.
- Oversee your pipeline: Take control of your own pipeline and use your organizational skills to manage your portfolio of leads and ensure strong conversion rates.
- Process Strategy: Iterate with our sales processes to make our inside sales unit the fastest-moving and biggest impact team within Deliveroo.
- Commercial Projects: Assist our wider commercial team with ad-hoc projects like field pitch days, restaurant marketing roll-outs, and cross-functional projects.
What skills you'll need:
- BSc/BA in business or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years of sales experience within a high-growth company
- Great negotiation skills
- Salesforce experience in the F&B sector is a plus
- Knowledge of the restaurant landscape in the UAE
- Self-starter who can bring yourself to your targets every month
- A fantastic communicator with a "get it done" mindset, well organized and efficient
- Fluency in English, Arabic is beneficial
Benefits and Diversity
- 25 days of Annual Leave
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Annual home flight allowance
- Free Deliveroo Plus - Free delivery and access to special offers
- Maternity & Paternity benefits
- End of year parties and regular social events
- An extremely fun team to work with!
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer many great benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away, and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion, or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest-growing startups.