Account Manager, Greater London
The U.K. & Ireland is our domestic and most mature market. Teams include commercial, operations, marketing and strategy, and teams in the UK&I partner with global departments such as product, technology and consumer. You will be based in London and will be a hybrid role.
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our team in Greater London. This is a rare opportunity to become an important member of a growing, well-funded startup. You'll build relationships with our restaurant partners in your area, improving our proposition for customers and identifying ways to continue our fast growth. This is an excellent role for someone who enjoys building relationships and drawing insights from data to guide growth. You will report to the Regional Manager for Greater London.
What you'll be doing
- You will Maintain relationships between Deliveroo and our restaurant partners through regular meetings.
- You will Drive restaurant performance through data analysis and industry knowledge to maximise order volume and growth potential through Deliveroo
- As an Account manager you will Negotiate contracts and terms of partnership
- Partner with our restaurant and rider operations teams to improve operational efficiencies
- Work with marketing teams to accelerate restaurant order growth
- Improve and present new ideas to increase Deliveroo growth and efficiencies
- Map, prospect, pitch and close new restaurants across your region in a an organised fashion. This means being a city level expert including knowing the up and coming restaurants and which restaurants customers crave most
- Some experience in account/relationship management (or similar)
- You will have strong communication skills
- You will have a commercial mindset and be comfortable working with data
- You will have experience achieving targets
- Regular commute to greater London
- The role requires a drivers License and car to go meet partners- travel costs will be expensed
Our mission is to transform the way you shop and eat, bringing the neighbourhood to your door by connecting consumers, restaurants, shops and riders. . We are transforming the way the world eats and shops by making access to food and products more convenient and enjoyable.
We give people the opportunity to buy what they want, as they want it, when and where they want it.
Workplace & Benefits
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. Benefits differ by country, but we offer many benefits in areas including healthcare, wellbeing, parental leave, pensions, and generous annual leave allowances, including time off to support a charitable cause of your choice. We currently operate in a hybrid working environment allowing you more flexibility between work and home.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.