Senior Client Partner
As a Senior Client Partner you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of our largest and most strategic relationships. You will develop and execute joint plans with your restaurant partners that creates long term, mutual growth. You will also manage a small team of Account Managers who will support you in the day to day running and operations of those partners and help you to identify compelling insight and opportunities which together you will deliver, aligned to your joint plans.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Define and execute jointly agreed growth plan for your portfolio of Restaurant partners
- Deliver Deliveroo’s annual goals for your partner portfolio by tracking plan implementation, controlling expenditure and identifying “in-flight” interventions to course-correct where under-performing
- Establish multi-functional relationships with partners to be the preferred delivery operator
- Own the contract negotiation and renewal process with your restaurant partners to agree terms that unlocks mutual value
- Create an inclusive, multi-functional team culture that inspires team engagement
- Support Deliveroo’s business leaders in setting the longer-term commercial strategy and partner value proposition for the relevant Restaurant segments
The Candidate This is a demanding role which will require drive, ambition and enthusiasm. Requiring a high level of commercial skills, the successful candidate needs excellence in selling, negotiation and account management, combined with the passion and drive to shape the culture of an inclusive, sustainable high performing team. The desired skills/experiences include:
- A proven business performance record – must demonstrate a successful track record of revenue growth in account-facing roles
- The ability to define and implement a B2B partner focused plan, developing creative solutions to complex problems. Bringing clarity to your team to ensure focus is on those actions that have maximum positive impact.
- Well-developed influencing skills and the ability to flex your style to all levels and situations. Strong / structured communication skills with a clear aptitude to listen and respond to customer needs, adapting and engaging different audiences.
- An experienced account leader with a growth mindset. Experience in managing a complex partner (mandatory) or portfolio of partners (preferred) including high-value commercial negotiations
- A team player who can get the best from a multi-functional team, with a win-win/can-do attitude
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.