Global CRM Executive - Deliveroo for Work
Deliveroo for Work (DFW) is on a mission to deliver amazing food experiences at the workplace, offering an allowance-based food solution for all work occasions. We have a growing number of companies who choose Deliveroo for Work across the UKI, France, Belgium, Italy, UAE, Hong Kong and Singapore. The growth opportunity remains huge, with 2024 being an important year for the business.
You'll sit within the DFW Central Marketing Team, reporting into the DFW Marketing lead, based in the UK and working with teams across the DFW Global markets. You'll help deliver global campaigns that deliver marketing goals, building on the role CRM plays in acquisition, to play an even more important role in driving loyalty, frequency and order value amongst existing clients. You will work under a hybrid work model between our London HQ and home.
What you'll do
- Implement a CRM strategy across multiple markets to increase acquisition, retention, frequency and order value. You will then build this strategy as communications, campaigns and programmes across multiple markets with multiple audiences
- Manage set-up and configuration of data-driven campaigns to deliver engagement, consideration & conversions
- Create test strategies that improve performance
- Establish greater levels of targeting and automation by working with Data Science and Engineering to unblock current hurdles
- Develop working practices to improve operational rigour, documentation, knowledge sharing and communications
- Support local markets in the development of local newsletters, educating on best practice
- Oversee campaigns from creation to execution, including analysis
- Build email content following brand guidelines and messaging matrix, adapting and optimising against audience and objective
- Be comfortable with data targeting, segmentation & analysis
- Conduct post campaign reporting, pulling out the most interesting lessons and using these to guide your future ideas
- Bachelor's Degree (Marketing or Business preferred) or relevant experience
- 3+ years of CRM experience building complex campaigns
- HTML familiarity
- Salesforce experience
- Experience in a matrix organisation
- Experience across international markets beneficial
Workplace & Benefits
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. Benefits differ by country, but we offer many benefits in areas including healthcare, well-being, parental leave, pensions, and generous annual leave allowances, including time off to support a charitable cause of your choice. Benefits are country specific, please ask your recruiter for more information.
At Deliveroo, we believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing businesses in a growing industry.
We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in all aspects of our hiring process. We recognise that disabled people may require adjustments to apply for a position or fairly participate in the interview process. If you require any adjustments , please don't hesitate to let us know. We will make every effort to provide the necessary adjustments to ensure you have an equitable opportunity to succeed.