Customer Care Operations Manager (French and English bilingual speaker)
Customer Care Operations Manager
(French and English bilingual speaker)
Are you someone who loves tackling problems head-on and finding effective solutions? Do you ever feel frustrated with the slow pace of change in your current role, where your ideas often go unnoticed? Are you really passionate about consumers and interested in shaping how we do things and transforming customer experiences when they interact with us?
If this sounds like you, we've got the perfect opportunity waiting for you! Deliveroo is seeking an exceptional Care ops manager to lead our newly formed inhouse CX operational transformation team and help set up and manage our outsourced operations for our most important customers. But wait, this role isn't your typical run-of-the-mill contact centre gig. We want you to go beyond the surface and delve deep into our agent processes, understand how our customers respond to them, and work hand-in-hand with our policy and tech teams to transform our customer experience.
This is a very high visibility role in the organisation and will involve interacting with multiple senior stakeholders and execs. In this role you'll be involved in five key areas:
- Managing an inhouse team of bilingual Transformation Specialists and working with other functions within the Marketplace Support team (processes/policies/tooling) to ultimately define a playbook for outsourced agents that will support our priority customers
- Operationalising the set up at our outsourced sites across the globe while embedding a new operating model with the vendors
- Working with multiple stakeholders to own and manage day-to-day performance of all these outsourced teams
- Creating business insights, KPIs and targets to measure effectiveness of these teams (e.g. using agent level reporting to create productivity targets)
- Leading on projects, liaising with other stakeholders to meet and exceed goals for this team (e.g. CSAT, retention etc)
Join us in this role, and you'll have the opportunity to:
- Manage a team of inhouse operational transformation specialists and co-create a best in class playbook for outsourced agents will support our high-priority customers
- Operationalise outsourced support across multiple sites and embed a new operating model and governance rhythm within those sites
- Manage the performance of our outsourced partner(s), identifying areas for improvement and creating plans to achieve them (e.g. agent efficiency)
- Frequently travel to our respective sites to have a hands on individual agents and their performance
- Identify and prioritise performance gaps with partners and internal stakeholders (e.g. policy, workforce management) and own performance improvement strategies where required
- Support the Global loyalty team to make Care a true differentiator at Deliveroo, ensuring best in class customer satisfaction for our high priority customers
- Relentlessly drive change - surfacing issues across Care operations, generating hypotheses, and landing improvements through a dedicated team of quality/process/policy resources that will have a dotted line reporting to you
- Own performance deep dives and lead updates with executive stakeholders on specific issues (e.g. performance gaps)
By doing this YOU will make Deliveroo the definitive online food company and the next time customers are hungry, we’ll be the first company they think of all thanks to YOU!
What a Customer Care Ops Manager looks like
- Has experience working as an Operations Manager in a fast moving and dynamic company, that delivered world class service to customers - previous BPO experience is highly desirable
- Can demonstrate individual impact and achievement in previous roles
- Logical thinker - can understand the situation and propose the best way forward
- Has been a customer of Deliveroo/other food delivery apps in the UK and can resonate with the feelings customers are expressing when they contact us.
- Can prioritise effectively and lead on multiple project workstreams concurrently and independently
- Is comfortable voicing their opinion and working with senior management
- Is extremely results driven with experience of leading performance improvement projects
- Has experience of managing both internal and external teams, setting high standards for them, for oneself and their peers
- Has solid analytical background (e.g. Excel pivot tables and INDEX MATCH), SQL skills are highly desirable but not essential
- Can coach and mentor a number of direct reports and has examples of frontline people engagement projects
- Can demonstrate learning and growing from constructive feedback
- Is fluent in French and English
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace and Benefits
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. Benefits differ by country, but we offer many benefits in areas including healthcare, well-being, parental leave, pensions, and generous annual leave allowances, including time off to support a charitable cause of your choice. Benefits are country-specific, please ask your recruiter for more information.
At Deliveroo, we believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest-growing businesses in a rapidly growing industry.
We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in all aspects of our hiring process. We recognise that some candidates may require adjustments to apply for a position or fairly participate in the interview process. If you require any adjustments, please don't hesitate to let us know. We will make every effort to provide the necessary adjustments to ensure you have an equitable opportunity to succeed.