Commercial Project Lead
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride!
As the Commercial Project Lead, you will be responsible for identification and implementation of key projects to increase efficiency and productivity of commercial workstreams. This includes developing automated processes, building standardized reporting, and improving workflows that will allow the commercial team to scale their initiatives to more partners in the portfolio. You will report to the Head of SMB.
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining the project strategy and road map. You are someone experienced in using automation tools and software to scale solutions to large populations. You will have strong data analysis and manipulation skills, are detail oriented, and have strong problem solving skills. True passion for our business, excellent communication and stakeholder management skills are a must. We like to move fast, and so should you.
- Support the Head of SMB in developing, executing, maintaining automated solutions that will scale processes and initiatives to the entire restaurant portfolio.
- Own and perform complex analysis to identify and eradicate the root causes of certain business problems across different areas of the organization, present findings and help translate into actionable plans.
- Create tools and solutions that will scale productivity and increase efficiency of our account management team.
- Oversee the implementation of key projects across the market, working either autonomously or hand-in-hand with local teams and/or HQ (including setting clear and measurable objectives, determining key milestones, ensuring unambiguous ownership and stakeholder buy-in, and most importantly achieving results quickly).
- Work cross-functionally with teams on the ground to ensure flawless execution of solutions
- Make smart decisions based on data and be resourceful about procuring the right data points from our internal systems and external stakeholders.
- Foster collaboration throughout the organization, understanding the benefits and importance of this at all levels.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience, ideally within a platform business model, high-growth start-up/business, or tech firm.
- Experience with using automation tools and software to scale solutions to large populations (e.g. Google Sheets, Looker, Salesforce, Zapier etc.)
- Deeply analytical - embraces a data-driven approach to problems, pointing to the right metrics and numbers to back-up decision making.
- Strong leadership and communication skills with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders.
- Strong problem solving skills and quick to understand and dissect complex problems.
- Comfortable with high-pressure situations, tight deadlines, and quickly evolving business priorities.
- Detail oriented & determined with a hands-on mentality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, down to earth and fun to work with.
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- Snacks and drinks provided (although not unlimited, you will never go thirsty or hungry)
- Friday lunches on us from the best local restaurants
- Work with people who LOVE what they do
- Meal allowance if you are required to work late
- Free Deliveroo Plus - Free delivery and access to special offers