B2B Pricing Manager
- Work with Data Science and Commercial to develop the restaurant pricing framework and approach, support the development of portfolio management and pricing tools and strategy
- Manage quick wins projects to address our legacy pricing, surfacing pockets of revenue leakages and working with the countries to implement solutions
- Support the Head of Pricing in defining the commercial technology roadmap, working alongside product managers to prioritise, define, build new commercial features and roll them out to markets
- Work with commercial, product, and data science to build and test various commercial strategies and architecture focusing on designing the commercial offering of tomorrow
- Lead the implementation of new technology and process in conjunction with sales / account management training teams
- Work closely with the local markets to develop our promotional capabilities, roll out new promotional framework adapted to their competitive landscapes, measure promotional performance
- Identify, prioritise, decide how to respond to, and implement different opportunities as they emerge, working as an in house company expert on commercial and pricing strategy focusing on driving profitability
- Consultancy experience focusing on commercial and/or pricing projects or building and managing pricing capabilities in high velocity B2B business
- Solid track record of identifying, scoping and delivering customer centric commercial strategies with a detail-oriented yet flexible approach to problem solving. Knows what great looks like and builds to scale so that solutions will be relevant for all segments
- Autonomy with a strong analytical approach — exceptional ability to join quantitative and qualitative data, utilise A/B testing to evaluate outcomes, and weave together different approaches to mitigate revenue risks.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, exhibited experience in influencing stakeholders to adopt new tools and processes
- Experience working in a matrix environment, developing central programs and aligning local commercial teams on delivery
- A deeply curious and avid growth mindset, constantly looking for ways to improve and creatively solve problems - both the big strategic things, as well as the smaller quick wins
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, as they want it, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Benefits
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. Benefits differ by country, butWe offer many benefits in areas including healthcare, wellbeing, parental leave, pensions, and generous annual leave allowances, including time off to support a charitable cause of your choice. Benefits are country specific, please ask your recruiter for more information.
At Deliveroo, we believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing businesses in a rapidly growing industry.
We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in all aspects of our hiring process. We recognise that disabled people may require adjustments to apply for a position or fairly participate in the interview process. If you require any adjustments , please don't hesitate to let us know. We will make every effort to provide the necessary adjustments to ensure you have an equitable opportunity to succeed.