Sales Team Lead
Step into a Leadership Role at Deliveroo
Do you have a background in sales with strong leadership skills? As a Sales Team lead at Deliveroo you will have an excellent opportunity to harness both your sales and people leadership skills to build a strong sales team to skyrocket our restaurant partnerships.
If you're seeking an opportunity to guide a dedicated team and make an impact, this position might be a good fit for you.
About the Role
We are looking for a strong sales leader, to empower and manage a team of 6-10 sales representatives (BDM), including setting weekly/monthly sales targets, driving performance, and maintaining high work ethic and moral standards.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record at selling and is passionate about mentoring and developing people. Your primary goal will be to build a strong team that can bring on new restaurants that fit Deliveroo’s partnership criteria. You’ll develop your team’s skills in prospecting and driving internal processes to set up our partner restaurants for success!
- Lead your BDM team to consistently meet and surpass monthly sales objectives.
- Clearly communicate company directives, sales goals, and the underlying rationale (the "Why") with clarity.
- Be a go-to mentor: be present for your team by maintaining a consistent presence on the sales floor and help address urgent partners' concerns.
- Hold weekly 1:1s with your team to improve key metrics (sales activities, P2P, Quality metrics, conversion...).
- Offer actionable feedback tailored to individual sales rep performance and their professional evolution.
- Ignite motivation within the team, resolving issues promptly and efficiently.
- Uphold and implement company directives and team-specific protocols, including attendance and discipline.
- Strategically enhance team output, and key metrics uplift.
- Cultivate a culture that focuses on top-notch sales support.
- Detect, craft, and fine-tune efficient methodologies for your sales team.
- Collaborate with onboarding teams to efficiently activate the best restaurants in France
- Represent and uphold Deliveroo’s values and brand.
- Fluent in French and English.
- 4+ years in sales; B2B experience is a bonus.
- 2+ years leading teams.
- Drive to excel in a fast-paced environment and be part of an impactful company.
- Willingness to embrace challenges and step outside comfort zones.
- A passion for nurturing and motivating teams.
- Outstanding communication and presentation.
- Proven leadership abilities.
- Decisiveness, especially under pressure.
- Solid problem-solving skills.
Experience is great, but we really look for drive, intelligence, and integrity. So even if you don’t tick every box, please consider applying if you feel you’re the kind of person described above!