Senior Software Developer, Commercial Business Development
Cesium is in a unique position in the emerging ecosystem of 3D geospatial, supporting massive digital twins of the real world from construction sites to Santa trackers. We have fantastic relationships across the community and inbound interest to collaborate with major industry partners. This is where you come in. We are looking for an experienced outward-facing software developer to work as part of our commercial business development to develop demos, prototypes, and provide technical support.
What you’ll do:
- Build authentic relationships to create win-win opportunities with partners
- Code demos and prototypes in a fast-paced environment with CesiumJS, Unreal Engine, and/or Unity
- Facilitate technical conversations with partners to understand requirements, share Cesium’s unique value, propose architectures, and impact Cesium’s roadmap
- Give technical presentations in person and virtually
- Be our partner’s technical expert to answer questions pre-sales and post-sales
- Contribute to Cesium’s revenue growth
What we’re looking for:
- Passion for 3D - simulations, games, movies, or anything related
- 10+ years in software development experience in an outward-facing role
- Experience with 3D or geospatial data pipelines is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication with an emphasis on asking fantastic questions, listening carefully, creating collective success, and transparency
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Wellness Benefits Visa Card to promote and encourage healthy activities and lifestyle.
- Education Benefit in the form of tuition and loan reimbursement
- 401K with 100% matching up to 6%. 100% vested from day one.
- Remote Workspace Benefit- $1,000 expense to buy office furniture for your remote workspace
- Enjoy 21 paid personal days, as well as additional holidays and a winter break each year.
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Learning opportunities including workshops and Kindle or Audible credits
- Frequent team social events
- Center city office with roofdeck and just steps from public transit
- Free lunch, snacks, and drinks at the office Cesium offers
- Competitive base salary and bonus
- Stock options to share in the growth that you help create
- 100% medical coverage for you and your dependents, and 99% coverage for dental and vision. 100% premium coverage for short term and long term disability.
- Relocation Assistance Packages, up to $15,000 to make it easier to move closer to our Philadelphia headquarters.
- Commuter benefit for public transit and parking
Cesium was awarded
- 2020 Technology Startup Enterprise Award by the Philadelphia Alliance for Capital and Technologies (PACT)
- 2020 Startup of the Year in the Geospatial World Awards by Geospatial Media and Communications
- One of Philadelphia's Best Places to Work in Tech 2020 by Tech in Motion
We have a preference for this role to be hybrid in-person in our new headquarters in Philadelphia. Remote candidates may be considered. This role requires some travel.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and invite candidates from all different backgrounds to bring their unique perspective to Cesium.
Something looks off?