Commercial Business Development Manager, Cesium ion
Cesium is in a unique position in the emerging ecosystem of 3D geospatial. We have fantastic relationships across the industry and more inbound sales interest than we can handle. This is where you come in. We are looking for a business development professional to run our sales and business development for cloud-hosted Cesium ion 3D geospatial services with opportunities to support enterprise self-hosted deals and our overall business strategy.
What you’ll do:
- Build authentic relationships with users of Cesium ion, both free and paid
- Manage the inbound cloud-hosted Cesium ion sales process from first contact to post-sales support
- Collaborate with Cesium teammates across sales engineering, developer certification, and communications to bring value to the Cesium community
- Contribute to Cesium’s revenue growth
- Provide input to Cesium’s business strategy and sales tools such as the CRM
What we’re looking for:
- Passion for 3D and/or geospatial - simulation, architecture, construction, or anything related
- 7+ years experience in business development, sales, sales engineering, or related
- Outcome driven, extremely organized, and a fantastic communicator and collaborator. You ask great questions, listen carefully, create collective success, and transparently track everything.
- You are credible to software developers. You may have written code sometime in your career or you write some code now.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Wellness Benefits Visa Card to promote and encourage healthy activities and lifestyle.
- Education Benefit in the form of tuition and loan reimbursement
- 401K with 100% matching up to 6%. 100% vested from day one.
- Remote Workspace Benefit- $1,000 expense to buy office furniture for your remote workspace
- Enjoy 21 paid personal days, as well as additional holidays and a winter break each year.
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Learning opportunities including workshops and Kindle or Audible credits
- Frequent team social events
- Center city office with roofdeck and just steps from public transit
- Free lunch, snacks, and drinks at the office Cesium offers
- Competitive base salary and bonus
- Stock options to share in the growth that you help create
- 100% medical coverage for you and your dependents, and 99% coverage for dental and vision. 100% premium coverage for short term and long term disability.
- Relocation Assistance Packages, up to $15,000 to make it easier to move closer to our Philadelphia headquarters.
- Commuter benefit for public transit and parking
Cesium was awarded
- 2020 Technology Startup Enterprise Award by the Philadelphia Alliance for Capital and Technologies (PACT)
- 2020 Startup of the Year in the Geospatial World Awards by Geospatial Media and Communications
- One of Philadelphia's Best Places to Work in Tech 2020 by Tech in Motion
We have a preference for this role to be hybrid in-person in our new headquarters in Philadelphia. Remote candidates may be considered. This role requires some travel.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and invite candidates from all different backgrounds to bring their unique perspective to Cesium.
Something looks off?